By Vodafone UK Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Stay in control of your Vodafone account on the go with the free My Vodafone app, on the UK’s #1 network for voice.
With the app’s easy-to-use features, Vodafone UK customers can manage data, minutes and texts at home and abroad, as well as keeping track of spending, bills and rewards on our even bigger and better network.
• All your Vodafone services in one place – including mobile, Broadband and Home Phone
• See your latest bill and monthly charges
• Pay monthly bundle and usage breakdown
• View when you can next upgrade your bundle
• Broadband and Home Phone billing information
• View and top up your Pay as you go balance, Big Value Bundle and Freebie allowances at your fingertips
• Instantly share your feedback to help us make the network even bigger and better.
Things to remember:
• You must be a Vodafone UK customer to use the app
• If you’re new to Vodafone or have recently upgraded, your account information won’t be available until after your first bill
• The My Vodafone app is free, but any data you use to access the Wi-Fi finder or other functions will be taken from your monthly allowance or credit
• If you use the app abroad, you’ll pay our standard international charges
• Account information isn’t available for business customers
For more help with the app, visit our eForum or My Vodafone app page
What's New in Version 6.3.2
We’ve updated the app with some important bug fixes to improve your experience.
Our new Network Satisfaction feature allows you to share your network feedback or frustrations. In return, we’ll give you a data bonus up to once every 30 days, to use within the UK for seven days.
The new Vodafone app is amazing! Kind of addictive though... since downloading it I've found myself mesmerised by how intuitive the new user face is! I find myself checking how many remaining minutes I have, before swiftly and dynamically checking my data usage at the click of a button! It's the first thing I check when I get home from work and takes up the vast majority of my leisure time. I'm at the point where I use so much data enjoying the app that I must purchase more, but that's okay as thanks to the app I can do it at the touch of a button! I may have lost friends, family members are worried about me and my wife has walked out on me saying "you're addicted to this app". All worth it though! The new Vodafone app is a game changer, 10/10 would recommend!
Vodafone Okay for me
I have been a Vodafone user since 1998 mainly PAYG but decided to buy my phones becoming a pay monthly customer. I have always had very good network coverage at home and in Europe while my friends have sometimes struggled to get a signal from other providers. The service agents are helpful if they are needed also. Just recently changed to Vodafone home Broadband the changeover was easy and I am pleased with the service so far. The Vodafone APP for both services is also a very useful tool. A lot is talked about BB speeds but much depends on how good our equipment CPU's are the speed these operate at has an effect on how quickly we can access websites, mine is okay. I remain pleased with Vodafone as my service provider.
I took 1 phone of Three and 2 from 02 . Now have 3 new Vodaphone contracts . 2 days to port over number with no problems. I can now get a good signal in my house and 4g. Although the network is slower than EE and Three . It works for me . Better to have better phone signal than good 4g . I can't fault vodaphone in any way. My virgin network is down tonight but I have 4g backup on Vodaphone . Never less phone networks are better in some areas than others . There are only . There is only 5 networks in this country . Vodaphone were the first . 02 and Tesco and Giff gaff are all the same . Vodaphone and Sainsbury's . EE and Virgin Mobile . 02 and vodaphone are the best for phone Signal indoors. At this time I am very happy with Vodaphone .