My Wonderful Days : Daily Journal/Diary
By haha Interactive
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* My Wonderful Days is a diary you can easily write on. Full of analog features, 2-in-1 iPhone+iPad universal app fully supporting iCloud, searching, photos and a lot more. Get it now on this surprising price and start your wonderful days.
* One day has one face :: When we look back at our days, memories about one certain day normally start with one feeling. Whether it was good or not. Then if it was, how much? My Wonderful Days was made to remember our days by simply swiping how you felt today and putting in how your day was.
Afterwards, focusing on main thoughts, we've crafted it to make it better and better to gain more satisfaction. Some are,
- Notices on time to write a simple note without any load, which makes a great habit.
- Passcode to protect your private words.
- Photos to put in a note, and some stickers.
- Special days can be starred. It can be seen separately on search page. Also sorting by happiness, mostly viewed and more can be done to take out memories easily.
- To make it feel like your own journal, sound has been added and the papers on notes you've seen many times gets old.
- You can see wonderful statistics of your own.
- Air Print your entries and keep your days on your hand.
- Supports both iPhone and iPad by universal app. Automatically syncs data through iCloud.
Many are using it everyday to keep the moments. Every moments, every days of your life are so valuable. Write about small things and big events. Keep your memories and keep on your wonderful life now with My Wonderful Days. :)
* For users before v2.0,
If iCloud is enabled, data might take some time to come back to your app. Please be patient! Your data is all safe and right in place. More your data and photos written before, more time it'll take. But everything will be magically come back! Thanks for your patience and keep on your wonderful days! :D
If you need support, e-mail us at email@example.com We'll get to you right away.
What's New in Version 3.2.6
- Importing/Exporting Backups now uses iTunes File Sharing
- Backups with bigger size are now more stable when exporting
- Uploading Photos from iCloud Photo Library now works better
- Swipe up to close Photo Gallery (Pinching option removed)
- Stability & Performance improvements
- Minor bugs fixed
* 3D Touch : Quick Actions, Peek & Pop for entries
- Better iCloud Sync
- Dropbox Sync
- Other improvements
Share love and give us reviews! It's very important for us to get reviews after every update. Thanks for your support! :D
A Diary App that is perfect, simple and effective
I have kept a hand written Diary for over 20 years and have been looking for an App that I could use to replace my paper one for some time. But none have been suitable until now.
This App is absolutely perfect. It is simple and straight forward with a clean design.
The App is not bogged down with useless features and frills. The features it has are very usable and helpful.
It allows very easy entry for each day. Just tap on the page and type or dictate away.
You can easily navigate to any previous dates and add to or edit existing text. Just tap on the date at the top of the little calendar and choose your date.
You can add pictures and video to a day's entry too.
The search function is great and means that you can type any keyword and find all the entries that contain that word.
You can 'Favourite' days of importance too for easy recall of important events.
You can print from it, and if you are worried about loosing the data, you have the option to just email the whole diary to any email address.
A whole host of options in the setting menu too, including one to set a passcode to lock the diary from prying eyes and a back up procedure too.
This ticks every box for me and have gladly paid the small sum for the full version.
I highly recommend it.
Exactly what I needed
You need to pay a very small fee to have unlimited access to this app (after 10 days free) but it's well worth it as far as I can see. i'm not sure why some reviewers complain about this as it's a good app and of course they need to recupe the cost of developing it, and give themselves a pay check!
It's quite a simple app but that's what I like about it...I can write about my day, track my feelings and emotions, add photos etc if i want. I'm using it to track my diet and exercise program so the emotions tracking is actually quite useful because I definitely find it harder to diet and exercise when my feelings are low.
Simple and effective
I really like this app. I've been looking for a journal app for quite a while but the ones I found never seemed to fit the bill. I tried the lite version of this and liked it so got the full version. It gives me features I wouldn't have looked for but which definitely add to the enjoyment of using it - e.g. happy or angry face to rate the day; ability to use a star to mark out special days. Overall, I'm using it more than I thought I would which is a testament to its ease of use. I have a nagging feeling there are things I would add or do differently - but I can't rightly bring to mind exactly what. So for now it's five stars.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 13 November 2015
- Version: 3.2.6
- Size: 50.8 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: haha Interactive
- © haha interactive, co.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.