FREE REAL TIME CAMBS BUS INFORMATION DIRECT TO YOUR PHONE
MyBusTrip gives you immediate access to real time information about bus services around Cambridge and throughout Cambridgeshire. MyBusTrip uses the inbuilt GPS features of your smart phone to work out where you are and deliver live visual public transport information.
• Find stops near to where you are, and see services that use each stop
• Save favourite stops so that you can find them quickly whenever you need them
• Save home and work stops so that you can see buses running on services for those stops at a glance
• Set an alert that sounds when you approach a stop
• See a map showing bus and stop locations
• Show a list of departures from a selected stop
• See a route map showing scheduled and predicted departure times at each stop.
What users say:
“Love this app!! I use it everyday to get to work” Kat549
“This app is so helpful! It’s got a live feed and shows you exactly where the bus is and how long it’ll be! Very good!” ChiChiBabes!
“Recently moved to Cambridge! Favourite app … I love it!!” Hauwamo
Updated user interface with the following changes:
* Supports metric or imperial distance units.
* The Stop Departure screen now has tabs on the left-hand side that support a message displaying the service and name of bus operator.
* Map screen bus icon changed
* Issue fixed when there are no services to show on the stop departure screen
* Issue fixed when using the Stop Alert / Destination Alert for the first time.
* Search results now clearer
Ratings and Reviews
Very poor app
Little thought (perhaps lack of funding) went into its usability. All bus stops are given cryptic labels showing no direction of travel. At bus stations you are presented with many bus stops (one for each bay) requiring the user to trawl through each stop until the actual by is found. Only have option to have 2 stops labelled, one to work and one to home. Why not have an arbitrary number that can be labelled by the user. Also, on iPhone 6+ the bus is not always on the correct position on the displayed track. In most cases I'd rather use the CCC web site. Latest version caused me to miss the bus. It said the B was going to arrive in 15 minutes. We saw it departing in the distance 12 minutes before. Don’t rely on this app!
Seems thoroughly broken, even after a reinstall. “Nearest stop” finds nothing; “map view” shows stops if you zoom in far enough, but doesn’t give access to their data. “Search” finds stops, but then “view stop departures” comes back empty. Map view shows buses, but “view service progress” for the bus comes back empty.
My bus stop
This app seems to have stopped working. Not loading any information, just going round in circles- useless! What not even accept nicknames!!!!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.