By Insane Logic Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
== Empowering the Vulnerable ==
"Life changing may sound extreme when talking about an app but for us it really is! My daughter struggles with the world understanding her, with this app she has a voice in society. MyChoicePad really has opened up a whole new world in terms of freedom, independence and choice." Eve, Mum to Charmaine
"I just wanted to share that MyChoicePad has changed our lives. My son is one excellent signer, he has no vocabulary but thanks to the app he signs colours and animals fluently working on the alphabet at the moment." Sandie, Mum to Mason
"MyChoicePad can be used with a broad range of speech abilities and is a lifesaver when it comes to remembering and helping others with their signs." Heather, Independent Speech and Language Therapist
== About MyChoicePad ==
MyChoicePad has been created in collaboration with The Makaton® Charity, creators of the Symbols and Signs used by Mr Tumble on CBeebies Something Special.
MyChoicePad is about developing choice, self expression and independence through better communication. Used and endorsed by leading Speech and Language therapists, it is proven to help children and adults improve key learning and communication skills.
== Features ==
* Quickly check a Makaton symbol or sign by searching the 4000+ in the MyChoicePad Library.
* Create Grids using Makaton symbols to encourage conversation, support planning and other daily activities. Example Grids are included to get you started!
* Personalise MyChoicePad using the photos and sound recordings that your child or client finds most engaging
* NEW! Learning Pathways offer an engaging and structured way to develop language skills using fun learning activities designed by Specialist Speech and Language Therapists!
Whether you use the Library, Grids or Learning Pathways, MyChoicePad is the essential app for improving vocabulary, developing communication skills and increasing independence.
== Created by Insane Logic, an award winning Social Enterprise ==
Nominated Best Mobile App for Accessibility and inclusion at the 2015 Global Mobile Awards
Winners of BT Infinity Lab Connected Society 2014 Award
Recognised by UnLtd as one of the UK’s top 25 Social Enterprises.
Identified as one of the UK’s leading enterprises by mobile giant O2-Telefonica
The Makaton® Charity receives a percentage of all sales of MyChoicePad products.
MyChoicePad is accessed via a valid subscription which is available via in-app purchase. New users will not be billed for the first 7 days and may cancel their subscription at any point within this time.
A subscription to MyChoicePad is a monthly or annually renewed subscription, which will be renewed 24 hours before it ends every month/year unless cancelled by the user through the device settings.
2 Subscription options:
- 1 User Subscription monthly for £4.99
- 1 User Subscription annually for £49.99
How to cancel your subscription FAQ:
Terms and Conditions
What's New in Version 4.4
- Fixed bug introduced in version 4.3 where users couldn't be added.
- Improved the account profile screen to make subscription purchases clearer.
- Improved the back button on the user's choicepad screen.
- Improved pathways navigation on topic and step selection screens.
- Fixed issue causing the app to log out with a message indicating the subscription details were updated.
- Removed Dropbox sync.
- Added ability to send an email with the device and app details to MyChoicePad support to assist with support queries.
- Category: Education
- Updated: 17 November 2015
- Version: 4.4
- Size: 1.64 GB
- Language: English
- Developer: Insane Logic
- © 2015 Insane Logic Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Full Access to MyChoicePad£4.99
- Full Access to MyChoicePad£49.99
- 2 User Subscription£9.99
- 3 User Subscription£14.99