By WHI Sport Education
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MyCOACH app is currently in review for an update in order to work properly on iOS 7. If you have installed iOS 7, or are willing to install it in the near future, please wait on our upcoming update before downloading or purchasing MyCOACH REMOTE. Thank you for your patience and for your understanding. Our dev team.
"MyCoach Remote" is a very convenient tool for sport clubs. A sport coaching universal application that can be downloaded on one -or more- of your devices, whatever you have an iPhone, an iPod Touch or an iPad.
A. "MyCoach Remote" is a wireless scoreboard (up to 30 meters) that will let you take the most benefit of your iPad in real training situations:
1) A visible multi-sports Scoreboard on your iPad.
2) A remote that allows you to control your Scoreboard’s timer, results and fouls/penalties.
3) A pre-selection of several game durations set between 5 minutes and 60 seconds (for short and convenient interval-training purposes) that can be also personalized on the spot, or also stored into the general preferences of the devices for your usual match durations.
4) Following your advices, a second timer for limited medical timeouts or K.O. countdown has been included (i.e. for boxing or Judo) as well as a prolongation game requiring a different duration.
B. "MyCoach Remote" includes an attractive eliminatory table to help you organize your next games and training sessions easily:
1) A professional tournament draw allowing you to follow all your athletes’ progression (Montreal eliminatory system).
2) The possibility to store up to 32 regular athletes on iPad to facilitate the weekly registration (limited to 16 athletes on iPhone or iPod Touch) when organizing your weekly club matches.
3) An elegant table of finals for showing your results to the public, with a direct connection to the visible scoreboard showing the match progression.
Once downloaded the app will be directly able to establish very easily a wireless connection between your iPad and your remote iPhone (or your iPod Touch) without any additional steps or configuration required.
« An Essential Tool for High-Performance Sport Coaches on iPad »
OPTIONAL FEATURE (for iPad 2 only): you can easily mirror the Scoreboard as well as the eliminatory and final draws on an external larger-screen. Ideal for sport clubs.
(Requirement: an iPad 2 with an Apple Digital AV Adapter, sold separately)
STAND FOR IPAD USERS: The iPad’s native Apple case is recommended when using this application (ideal stand for the scoreboard toward the public, then flat inclination/rotation towards the table of referees that needs to do some modifications during the tournament progression).
ADDITIONAL INFO FOR SPORT CLUBS: If you need to coach more than 32 athletes, MyAthletes' app (available on iPad only) allows you to follow up to 128 athletes on 8 different tables running simultaneously.
What's New in Version 1.1
New features :
- Email your tournament results (the name of the 4 finalist athletes on the podium) also from the iphone version.
- Improved sounds responses and behavior when interacting with the remote interface.
- Significant improvement of the wireless connection/disconnection stability for recent iOS 4.2.1 environment (essential update).
Other minor changes:
- A tag number has been added to the athletes for a more convenient use when your training time, or tournament preparation, is short.
NOTE: ON MULTITASKS DEVICES WE RECOMMEND YOU TO QUIT AND CLOSE COMPLETELY THE APP (IF STILL IN BACKGROUND) FOR A GOOD INITIALIZATION OF THE UPDATE. We advise by time-to-time to free up memory, particularly on older devices (to avoid any residual activity of numerous other apps that might be still running in background). This periodical clean-up is easily done by pressing for more than three seconds the top button to shut down completely your device.
In case of any issue, you can contact us rapidly at: email@example.com. We are thankful for your help and trust by using our app in your training and sport center.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: 11 January 2011
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 2.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Jean-Marc Schedel
- © 2011 Jean-Marc Schedel PhD
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.