My Connected Car allows you to view and control remotely your vehicle.
Depending on the country and your service contract, you will be able to easily:
- View information about your service profile
- Find your vehicle and get directions to reach it
- Set a geo fence or a speed limit
- View data about the vehicle trips
- View your Driving Behaviour attitude and your Driving scoring
- Lock your vehicle
- Disarm the system
- Receive Alerts notifications
- Call your National Service Provider for customer service
- Declare a theft to the Secure Operating Center
Your vehicle must be equipped with a Vodafone telematics unit.
To access My Connected Car you have to use the credentials received at the activation of the Vodafone service.
For more information, do not hesitate to ask your National Service Provider.
Moreover, you can send an e-mail to: servizioclienti_appStore.firstname.lastname@example.org
Bug Fix and enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Slow app but it’s functional
I haven’t had to test the app in a theft scenario but had to have a tracker fitted so I could insure my car for a reasonable price.
I hope VodaFone listen to all of the one star reviewers because the product is great and is let down by the response speed of the app.
It would be great if the geofence can be set to ignore specific routes in addition to the radius because I no longer use the function because it’s a pain enabling and disabling it and if I leave it enabled it’s a pain to dismiss the notifications.
Last update doesn’t work properly
When you refresh to find vehicle it only shows date and time of the last time it moved, it doesn’t update the time and date to say that the vehicle is still in the same location so you can double check it’s updating correctly.
One of our vehicles even after refreshing shows a date several weeks old as it hasn’t moved.
A refresh and update should be just that and then lets you know that it is checking there and then not weeks ago even if it’s in the same place as no way of knowing if it’s still monitoring it
This App has always been very, very slow to use. Every log in, every trip report, every geo fence change would take up to a minute to be processed. However, over the past few days there have been numerous ‘bug fixes’ which meant the app wouldn’t open initially; now it does open but never logs in returning instead to the log in screen. This means I can’t check my car’s location, set up geofences or get trip reports... basically I can’t use vehicle tracking! For the cost of my annual subscription to have an unusable service is quite frankly a disgrace. If you are in the UK avoid Vodafone telematics/Cobra!!!
- Vodafone Automotive Italia Spa
- 78.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Vodafone Automotive Telematics SA
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.