With myComfort from Windhager you can quickly guide your individual heating system everyday from your trusted smartphone or tablet in a userfriendly, simple way. Whether you are at home or on the road, your heating system is always under control and you can regulate it from anywhere. You can set the temperature for when you come home or save energy when you leave your house.
The app myComfort offers you innovative conditions and controls for your heating system. For quick decisions, it allows you extra functions like the Eco or Comfort Mode. It is especially easy to plan and organize your heating program with the weekly overview. Additionally, there are intuitive and easy settings such as the single warm water refill or changing the operating modes. Through these kind of features, the myComfort app ensures that your comfort is always being taken care of.
The myComfort heating control is compatible with all Windhager heating systems that are equipped with MESplus. It can also be installed on existing systems.
Version 2.2.0 adds support for MES Infinity and PuroWIN as well as several improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Good when it works
I had a log gasification boiler installed earlier in year and need remote access to ensure tenants using boiler properly. Unfortunately over last few months has not worked at all, even after a replacement unit was sent out. I really hope the January update is going to finally change as when it works apart from slow refresh of data on app is quite good
Worked ok before, now crashes on opening. What's going on?
OK app but contains some very frustrating bugs
The following bugs require urgent fixing:
1) the temperature sidebar which shows the room thermostat temperatures for each zone and also the hot water temperature is massively delayed in updating the actual temperatures (which do actually update quickly on the individual zone pages). As a result the sidebar is so unreliable it cannot be used.
2) if you are abroad in a different timezone (to your boiler) every time you look at a zone page it prompts you with a 'time mismatch' error suggesting you reprogram the time of your boiler to the time of your iPhone. This is really stupid (surely a big part of the app is to enable you control/check the boilers when away from home) and annoying as you have to continually cancel the pop-up window.
3) for some reason the zone which also contains the domestic hot water function now no longer allows me to view the room thermostat temperature in the centre of the heat dial. The choice is now restricted to hot water, flow and boiler. This is very frustrating especially as the sidebar data is innacurate (see error 1 above).
4) there is a bug on one of my central heating zones whereby the app no longer allows me to choose one of the 3 heating programs. Basically it has vaporised Program 1 replacing it with another Program 2. So the display shows a Program 2 twice followed by Program 3. How the master controller copes with this app induced confusion I don't know.
In terms of extra functionality it would be nice to be able to see/have the following:
A) pellets consumed data (tns/kg) per boiler. Since inception data as per the boilers would be fine.
B) the accumulator tank temperature (for a multiple boiler cascade system).
C) if Windhager need to take their system offline for maintenance it would be nice of them to tell you this has happened rather than just receiving a 'system offline' error message/alert which tells you nothing about where the problem lies or what it is. Also they should tell you what time it will go back online in advance (as other online companies do).
- Kavedo OG
- 29 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, French, German, Italian, Slovenian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Windhager Zentralheizung GmbH
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.