Whether you want to lose weight, tone up, get healthy, change your habits, or start a new diet, you’ll love MyFitnessPal.
• Consumer Reports #1 rated diet
• PC Magazine Editor’s Choice Selection
• #1 Health and Fitness app for 4 years straight
Also featured in the NY Times, Wall Street Journal, Wired, USA Today, Family Circle, Marie Claire, NBC, CNET, Shape, the Today Show and more.
See for yourself why MyFitnessPal is the world’s most popular health and fitness app.
TRACKING FOOD IS FAST AND EASY
• Biggest Food Database -- 6+ million foods in our database including global items and cuisines.
• Barcode Scanner -- Simply scan barcodes to log foods. 4+ million barcodes recognized.
• Recipe Importer -- Easily import the nutrition information for the recipes you cook.
• Restaurant Logging -- Quickly log menu items from your favorite restaurants.
• Food Insights -- Learn how to make healthier choices about the foods you eat.
• Personalized Experience -- Create your own foods, recipes, and meals and save favorites.
• Calorie Counter -- We automatically calculate the calories in your foods, meals and recipes.
• Track All Nutrients -- Calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol, vitamins, and more.
• Customize Your Diary -- Log breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks or create your own meals.
Water Tracking -- Log water in cups, ounces or ml. We save your recently logged amounts.
REACH YOUR GOALS
• Choose A Goal -- We support weight loss, weight gain, and weight maintenance goals.
• Goal Setting -- Create your own goals or let us create personalized goals for you.
Change Habits -- It's almost like having a nutrition coach right inside your pocket.
LOG YOUR EXERCISE AND STEPS
• Connect 50+ Apps & Devices -- Syncing your workouts is easy and automatic.
• Choose From 350+ Exercises -- Or create your own exercises and workouts.
• Log Cardio Exercises -- Including running, walking, biking, swimming, yoga, pilates and more.
• Log Strength Exercises -- Including sets, reps, and weight per set.
• Track Steps -- Set a daily step goal and see a graph of your step history.
We connect with all your favorite apps and devices -- Including Fitbit, Jawbone UP, Garmin, MapMyFitness, Runkeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Misfit, Withings, the Health app, UA Record and many more!
GET SUPPORT AND MOTIVATION
• Add Friends -- Connect with friends for an extra layer of support and accountability.
• Join Our Community -- Find motivation, support, tips, and advice in our active forums.
Newsfeed Updates -- Share your accomplishments and see friend’s progress in the news feed.
CELEBRATE YOUR SUCCESS
• Chart Your Progress -- Stay motivated with a graph of how you’re improving over time.
• Progress Photos -- Add photos to your weight entries to see and celebrate your progress.
• Nutrition Reports -- View a history of your calories, macros, and nutrient intake.
• Share Your Progress -- Help inspire friends and family members on their own health journey.
Download MyFitnessPal and start living a happier and healthier life today!
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
MyFitnessPal is free to download and use. Should you choose to upgrade to MyFitnessPal Premium, we offer two auto-renewing subscription options:
Payment will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period.
There is no increase in price when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Whether you want to log your lowest weight in years, your first run in weeks, or your heart healthy afternoon snack, we know you count on MyFitnessPal to be working smoothly.
That’s why this release is full of bug fixes, performance updates, and improved reliability so we can be there to support you during every moment of your health journey.
Want to try new features before everyone else? Join our beta program: http://undrarmr.co/2o6qBid
We hope you enjoy and happy tracking!
Ratings and Reviews
Tracking what you eat is as important as healthy cooking.
It used to be much better
I use this daily, and I generally like the features and that it syncs with iPhone health and my fitness pal easily. It doesn’t work so well on the treadmill as my Gym’s internet connection is a bit iffy, but I can input the details after. What I really really hate about the recent changes to it is that it defaults to “community” and to sharing your updates “with friends”. You don’t seem to be able to change the settings so that it doesn’t do this. So it’s a pain to have to change this setting every time. I absolutely couldn’t care less about anyone else’s exercise and I have zero interest in seeing anything about it. Likewise, my exercise is private - I consider this my sensitive personal data - and I just do not want anyone else seeing anything about my exercise. When the app first changed I accidentally logged some exercise to “share with friends” because it defaults to that. It doesn’t allow you to go back in and change it - so although I don’t have any friends on it (and never will) I’m cross that it defaulted to sharing something I consider private. I won’t stop using it as I do like to track my exercise and those bits of the app work well. I just wish it would allow you to automatically default to not sharing anything. I’m not interested in exercise social media - that’s not what I want it for.
I love this app and have recommended it to many friends! I love that you can scan in what you eat, track your progress, your friends can join which means you can develop your own support network and there’s also articles to read along the way. I initially used this app as a weight loss tool but now I use it to monitor my exercise and a healthy eating lifestyle. I know I have to keep track of what I eat if I want to stay fit and healthy, otherwise I make unhealthy food choices. Healthy eating isn’t always easy and it’s being in the right mindset that will keep you on track what ever tool you choose to support you. Planning all your meals ahead of time is a huge part and not eating the same foods every day. I use the Nutrition button as I’m planning my meals to try and make sure I’m eating a healthy balance of food. Plan to make healthy choices 90% of the time and if you do have a treat think of it as a meal time event such a nice lunch or an indulgent pudding, not a whole day. And don’t forget to hit the ‘Complete Diary’ button at the end of each day! Seeing what you could weigh in only 5 weeks is a huge motivation! Good luck!
Tracking what you eat is as important as healthy cooking.
- MyFitnessPal LLc
- 205.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2009-2018 MyFitnessPal, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- MyFitnessPal Premium £7.99
- MyFitnessPal Monthly Premium £7.99
- MyFitnessPal Premium £39.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.