MyGenieApp is a management tool for CPU Group Ltd's 1:1 Learning programmes. MyGenieApp currently caters for schools/colleges and their parents.
Schools and colleges can view monthly statements on their direct debit collections and receive instant in-app notifications if a contribution collection bounces. Claims placed by students or parents can be approved in seconds and can be traced through each step of the claims process using the claims tracking feature.
Parents can view information current balances of their contribtuions and make payments via credit or debit card as well as placing insurance claims and tracking existing claims.
More information can be found on our website: www.cpu.co.uk
• Internal and external notifications for new claims (notifications must be enabled)
• Internal notifications for bounced direct debits
• Make a claim without logging in
• Monthly direct debit reporting allowing schools to view collection summaries right back to start of the programme
• Added list of missed / bounced collections on the collection summary page
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.