MyLahore is pioneering eating experience whether its in one of our stylish outlets or at work or in the comfort of your own home. The MyLahore App is big on convenience with details of all our branches and it allows you to link directly to our online delivery system.
MyLahore was established in 2002 by a team of passionate individuals who wanted to make a change and move away from the traditional balti and curry houses from the 19th century with their flock wall paper and outdated menus. With the changing dynamics of the market place we developed a menu which boasts traditional eastern cooking to english puddings.
With this innovative approach MyLahore revolutionised the eating in and out experience by changing the face of the food retailer landscape. Some firsts by Lahore:
1. Created a Cafe concept based on the continent.
2. Moved away from traditional eastern cooking.
3. Created the first truly cosmopolitan menu aimed at an ever changing customer base.
4. Opened for Lunch.
5. Developed a brand.
6. Used the concept of marketing to engage customers.
7. Used Interior designers and brand experts to help us develop a brand that would appeal to the market place.
8. Started to employe female staff.
9. Introduced the coffee machine, puddings, plasma screens, contemporary music, contemporary food.
10. Used smart vehicles for deliveries.
11. Focus on our customers.
12. Have continually evolved over the last 10 years with a serious of outlets.
13. We produce all our food fresh everyday.
14. Online Delivery.
15. Kerbside to go.
16. Inhouse training programme.
17. Numerous awards.
We have catering business that provide food to clients such as HSBC, NHS, Yorkshire Water, Jaguar, M&S, Yorkshire Bank, University Of Bradford, National Media Museum.
Our food is prepared freshly everyday and our focus is on the dining experience weather its eat in or take away. Our customers are vey important to us and we invest heavily in ensuring we provide an excellent experience every time.
Download the app today and try one of the best food retailers in the UK.
New Online ordering.
Ratings and Reviews
The Best in Curry Mile
Absolutely delicious food, one of the best Asian food I have ever had in the town. Thumbs up for you Manchester team👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Terrible Customer Service
The customer service was abysmal and the app is extremely limited and restrictive.
Worst app ever,
sry guys the food is awesome, I love mylahore but the app and the website are so so bad when using a phone.. think about it
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.