By LDN Research Trust
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The LDN Research Trust Health App (myLDN) is a very useful tool to help people with Chronic Conditions keep track of all your medical issues all in one place. It encourages people to try and improve their quality of life one day at a time, this can be monitored with the graphs. The LDN Research Trust will always be happy to offer help and support. No one is on their own which is very important when you are sick.
With myLDN you can:
- Keep track of the changes to your LDN dosage and keep a record of how this affects you in these key life markers:
- Quality of Life
- Sleep patterns
- You can also add any other Medications or Supplements you take to myLDN and track their dosage and frequency taken.
- Set alarms to remind you when to take your LDN and other medications
- Track Diet items which might have affected you
- Keep track of any Exercise you have done
- Specific questionnaires for Multiple Sclerosis, Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome are presented to users with those conditions
- Keep a Journal of how you are getting on
- View Graphs of the data entered
- Create PDF reports of your data for printing and taking to your GP
- Receive Notifications from LDN Research Trust direct to the app
What's New in Version 1.0
Updated Journal with better user experience and to allow removal of entries
Updated account creation process to allow for picking up where left off
Fixed bug where unmatched auto-suggestions would not show prompt to add a new item
Fixed bug where decimal items would sometimes show as whole numbers
Added 'forgot password' functionality
I'm using this app regularly but the journal function has stopped working. I've contacted support but have had no response. Please fix the bug! It's a great app.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 09 November 2016
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 17.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: LDN Research Trust
- © LDN Research Trust
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.