Keep in touch with Nottingham Trent University from anywhere, on or off campus.
Access your timetable on the go, find an available PC, register your attendance, check NOW and much more. MyNTU provides you with everything you need in one place and with notifications you’ll always be up-to-date.
• Offline access – access most apps when browsing offline
• Timetables – instant access to your timetables so you can see where you need to be and when, as well as notifications if anything changes
• PC availability - locate your nearest available PC on campus
• Dropbox deadlines – see upcoming deadlines, so you’re always on track
• Email – access to a light version of your account so you can keep track of emails
• Attendance monitoring – simply scan the QR code to register into lectures
• NOW – browse your course content and access it at any time
• OneDrive – easy access all your files
• Maps – navigate your way around campus buildings allowing you to locate your lecture theatres
• Employability – access to all the online resources you need to plan your future career
The MyNTU app links seamlessly to your desktop version with access to the same apps and data. Any changes you make to the mobile dashboard on your desktop will be synced to the mobile app to make personalisation super-easy.
MyNTU was created with students for students. We value your views to help improve your app. We’d love to hear what you think.
Bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Not user friendly
It's got a lot of great potential but the interface is confusing. Holding down on the home page allows you to change the order of icons but I had no idea how to add a missing icon that I may have accidentally deleted. There used to be a courses tab in the left side bar but that's now gone, forcing me to go to the now website instead ; totally defeats the purpose, quite dumb. I can't even access the course page from timetable; it just refreshes the timetable when I try. Now, I only use this app as a timetable reminder and to take attendance. It's a little useless (even the mail feature hides the send button outside of landscape mode) for most else.
Great idea- BUT SO SLOW!
Great idea to have an app that has everything on and right at your finger tips, especially being able to check PC availability!
2 bad things in my opinion: there was a 'find my room' thing that was on the timetable bit of the last one isn't on here? That was such a good thing, especially for bonington building rooms!! And it is also SOOO slow which is a massive downside because it ends up being quicker to walk into uni, find a computer and log onto now rather than using the app.
Still, great idea, just could do with work I guess?
Handy and useful
Great little app, does what is says on the tin if your lucky enough to attend the best uni (NTU) then make sure you have this with you
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.