Capture your world in PANTONE Color, build and create palettes to test on 3D-rendered materials & designs, and share PANTONE Colors with your Creative Cloud® account, clients, and social networks.
Subscribers get access to all PANTONE Colors (more than 10,000 standardized hues across all libraries and disciplines), and receive a 1-week or 1-month free trial with a monthly or annual subscription.
All tools, features, and content are free with a selection of available PANTONE Colors. Those who previously purchased the myPANTONE app get full access without subscription.
TOOLS & FEATURES
- Harmonies (complementary, monochromatic, analogous, split complementary, triadic)
- Cross Reference visually across all Pantone color guides and color systems
- Build color palettes consisting of up to five colors by selecting from color guides
- Take a photo and use our color picker to build a custom palette
- Extract colors from images on your phone or Pinterest, Facebook, Tumblr, and Instagram accounts
- All palettes can be sent to Adobe® Creative Cloud®
- Apply colors against different designs including graphics, interiors, and typography.
- Visualize PANTONE Colors on pliable 3D papers and fabrics.
Studio features external sources of content to pull in the inspiring, colorful work of others. Users can scroll through artists’ designs and images organized by PANTONE Color and select their palettes for use.
Trends from the Pantone Color Institute™ (PCI)
Receive insights from PCI through a convenient feed of content rich in color insight and imagery. Content includes articles focused on the emotions, meanings, psychology and context behind particular colors. This also includes curated trend palettes to use in your next design project.
Bring full color to Studio with one of these subscription options:
Monthly – $4.99/month with 1-week free trial
Annual – $29.99/year with 1-month free trial
myPANTONE Customers- Full access without subscription to colors and values previously available in myPANTONE
Questions? Contact us at Support@Pantone.com
– Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
We welcome an updated PANTONE Metallics guide to Pantone Studio. PANTONE combines the previous PANTONE Metallics Coated and PANTONE Metallics Premium guides in a single package, while introducing you to 54 new metallic colors.
Ratings and Reviews
Very limited functionality
Like the way you can find colours through the camera, but searching for colours is useless as it usually comes back with empty results. Can find more Pantone colours online.
This app used to be great, so I decided to download it again for the current design work I’m doing. What the hell have they done to it?!! I can’t even complain about much because the app crashes straight after loading anyway!! 😡
this is my favourite app ! since i have to do a lot of swatching and color matching, this is perfect. it really helps if you need to know the rgb (red, green, blue scale) or hex numbers for a certain color. i don't think i could live without this at this point ! it's great. thank you.
- X-Rite, Incorporated
- 134.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- ©2017-2019 Pantone LLC
- In-App Purchases
- PANTONE Studio Subscription £4.49
- PANTONE Studio Subscription £27.99
- PANTONE Studio Upgrade Subscription £22.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.