By Code Race
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
The coordinates of your point!
myPoint Coordinates displays information about current mouse position in the menu bar and in a flying panel.
- Five origin points to calculate cursor position: left top, left bottom, right bottom, right top and custom.
- Set custom origin by a hotkey.
- Move mouse cursor to origin point by a hotkey.
- Input panel to set precisely mouse position. The panel can be open by a hotkey or from the application's menu.
- Copy current coordinates to the clipboard.
- Display coordinates in X-Y or Y-X format.
- Show or hide mouse coordinates via a hotkey.
- Hotkeys to handle the tool.
- Show or hide application menu in menu bar extras via a hotkey.
- Can start automatically at user login.
- All hotkeys are customizable.
myPoint supports multiple users, screens and desktops.
myPoint is built on Apple's security paradigm - sandboxing - this way it is reducing the threat of rogue code and malicious software.
- Setting custom origin:
Move the mouse to a preferred 0-0 point. Press the “Mouse location as custom origin” hotkey: ⌃⌥⌘ M.
- Laptop users:
Shrink the flying panel and hide myPoint from menu bar to free more screen space.
- Presenters and large screen users:
Expand the flying panel to make it visible from long distance.
- When myPoint is running, no icon is shown in the Dock. The basic control is through a menu in menu bar extras.
- If you have an inquiry or need a help to tune up our app, please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will reply in 24 hours.
What's New in Version 1.7
- Hotkeys can be disabled.
- Ability to open myPoint panel at mouse screen.
- Improvements in myPoint menu.
- Improved safety notifications.
- Refined integration with OS X Yosemite.
- Other small changes.
- Category: Developer Tools
- Updated: 06 January 2015
- Version: 1.7
- Size: 1.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Code Race EOOD
- © 2012-1014 Code Race
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor