MyScript Calculator - Handwriting calculator
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** Featured by Apple as "Essentials" **
** Tabby Awards 2015 - Personal productivity application winner **
** CES 2013 - Mobile App Showdown Winner **
With MyScript© Calculator, perform mathematical operations naturally using your handwriting.
** The Free handwriting calculator for your iPhone or iPad **
Easy, simple and intuitive, just write the mathematical expression on the screen then let MyScript technology perform its magic converting symbols and numbers to digital text and delivering the result in real time.
Get the same experience as writing on paper with the advantages of a digital device (scratch-outs, results in real time, etc.).
Solve mathematical equations by hand without actually having to crunch the numbers yourself.
BENEFITS AND FEATURES
- Write and calculate mathematical expressions in an intuitive and natural way with no keyboard
- Scratch-out gestures to easily delete symbols and numbers
- Undo/redo feature
- Copy your results to the clipboard or export them to other apps.
POWERPACK (available with an in-app purchase)
- Immediate Reuse: Continue a long operation or use your result in a new calculation.
- Memory: Save results into memory. Use them anytime in your calculations.
- History: Retrieve all your past calculations, ready for reuse and export.
• Basic Operations: +, -, ×, ÷, /
• Powers, Roots, Exponentials: 7², √, ∛, e³
• Misc. Operations: %, |5|, 3!
• Brackets: ( )
• Trigonometry: cos, sin, tan, cot, cosh, sinh, tanh
• Inverse trigonometry: acos, asin, atan
• Logarithms: ln, log
• Constants: π, e, phi
IMPORTANT: If you wish to report a problem encountered with MyScript Calculator, or simply ask a question to MyScript, don’t use the application feedback space as it’s impossible for us to answer there.
Send us your feedback via:
Check our FAQ page:
What's New in Version 1.3.2
New in version 1.3.2:
- iOS 9 support
- Jot down a quick calculation or check the history while you're using another app. Only available on iPads compatible with iOS 9 multitasking features.
Good but bad...
This app is nice and all but it mostly takes longer to use then a normal calculator/app if you know how to use it. Half the time what I typed does not come up and random numbers do. My handwriting is fine. Recommended if you can't use a calculator and want to use complex stuff but for simple calculations (5+2) it is honestly useless, taking too long. Also, when would you need this? It's not like they allow phones or tablets in
Very easy to use
Specially complex calculations made so easy and fast compare to calculator. Little practice make you familiar with the apps and every thing on your finger tips.
Only one thing I noticed, in mathematics 1 1/2=1.5, but this app automatically put x sign between 1 and 1/2 and answer 0.5, which need to fix by programmer .
A great calculator!
Absolutely brilliant! Works fantastically almost always... Yes, occasionally it will misinterpret your scribbles, but mostly does a fantastic job of deciphering my scrawl. Dragging results to the top for storage is simple genius. Deleting part of a calculation and being able to substitute in alternative numbers speeds up repeat calculations no end. 10/10. fab!!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 06 October 2015
- Version: 1.3.2
- Size: 21.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: MyScript
- © MyScript
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases