The MySunrise App has been developed by the Oncology team at Royal Cornwall Hospital, supported by the Sunrise Appeal. MySunrise is a free information tool for all Cancer patients receiving care and treatment at the Sunrise Centre in Cornwall.
My Sunrise serves as an information and reference tool for all Cancer patients, their families and carers, guiding and supporting them through their cancer journey. It is complete with a whole range of videos, relevant links, cancer resources and contact information, helping patients through 4 main chapters in the App:
• My Centre – Information about the Sunrise Centre and Cancer Care at Royal Cornwall Hospital. Including day case and inpatient facilities as well as parking and travel information.
• Treatments – Information about radiotherapy and medical treatments offered, as well as supportive medications and cancer trials.
• My Journey – A whole host of patient information, including cancer support groups, nurse specialists, holistic needs and alternative therapies.
• Things to look out for – Useful information on side effects and complaints that may be experienced whilst on treatment. Including advice and suggestions on how to deal with them and when to get in touch.
• Contact Us – A complete directory of who to contact during and after treatment, including a 24 hr chemotherapy advice line.
We very much hope you enjoy using the MySunrise App and find it helpful.
- Technical Health Limited
- 4.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Technical Health Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.