MySurgery Yeovil is an app that has been developed to support patients having surgery at Yeovil District Hospital. Whilst the information it contains may be useful for any person having surgery, it’s content has been specifically developed and approved by the surgical team in Yeovil, to help patients get the best possible outcomes from their surgery.
Surgical care is complex and by using this app you can learn how to avoid risk before, after and during your operation (whatever you’re having done) in a simple, jargon-free and step by step manner. Whether it's you having the operation or someone you know, use this animated app to find out how to prepare for surgery, what to expect from your care, the warning signs to look out for, what information to provide and the questions to ask.
MySurgery was created by healthcare professionals, safety experts and patients working together, and it encourages your involvement in the care you receive. By following all of the steps you will proactively help to optimise your outcome, recovery, safety and satisfaction.
- MySurgery categorises the actions you should take in a simple and easy to follow manner, highlighting what you should DO, ASK, CHECK and INFORM at each stage of your surgery.
- Find out the ‘top 10 things to remember’
- Share your views via a quick survey to help improve care in the NHS
- Bookmark favourites
- Get links to further information
- DigitalStitch Limited
- 12.8 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © DigitalStitch Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.