MyTeamSafe is specifically designed to protect Lone Working staff and for Organisations to demonstrate their Duty of Care. It is suitable for those that always work alone (Homeworkers to Out of the Office roles) through to occasional or short duration situations such as simply working late or opening/locking up.
Keeping people safer for all sizes of business, from one person to corporations.
Duty of Care
Ensure your staff are looked after even if you are not there – this is your corporate responsibility
Staff feel safe knowing their company looks after them and have their health and wellbeing covered.
In case of emergency get the help you need immediately. Your designated contact will be alerted. A shake to activate system is available.
Staff must regularly check in. Late check-ins are escalated using app notifications, emails and texts (SMS). Time/Escalation/Location strategies are defined by the company administrator to suit your business needs.
Simple, secure, scalable and cost effective
• Easy phone App with SMS/Text fall back
• GPS location details can be captured (if required).
• Live Dashboard and Administration
• Reinforce your Duty of Care
• Core part of employment safety
• Flexible subscriptions
What if I forget to check-in? Don't worry, your phone will display a system notification, asking you to return to the MyTeamSafe app to register an update. In addition, strategies can be set up so that you receive an email or SMS reminder BEFORE escalating to your line managers, or a custom list of contacts.
What if you have no internet access? We know that sometimes people will not be able to access the internet, perhaps due to a wireless communication issue, or perhaps insufficient 3G/4G data access internet. This is why our system also works via SMS.
When you’re on your own, you’re not alone!
The 'on-site' log enables your staff to easily indicate whether they are 'on-site', 'off-site' or absent. A supervisor can then text (SMS) the keyword 'onsite', 'fire' or 'register' to receive an email with an up-to-date log of all staff, for emergency purposes.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
The ability to request a password reset.
Bug fixes related to logging out and then attempting to login again (the username / password would sometimes clear whilst you were typing).
Slight update to the push notification message syntax; to keep the message brief.
- HILLINGAR Ltd
- 62.3 MB
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation).
- English, Japanese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © (c) 2015 Hillingar Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.