Tablet & Pill Reminder
By smartpatient GmbH
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Award winning pill & medication reminder, with push notifications and health reports. Our pill reminder app alerts you when it’s time to take your medication. Simple, Smart and Reliable.
Now you can manage your meds and track your measurements and symptoms all in one place.
- Reliable and powerful treatment plan reminders for medications, measurements, and activities
- Inventory tracking and refill reminders
- Record taking of as-needed /PRN medications
- Track your symptoms and your wellbeing
- Includes unique functions such as: log for blood pressure, blood sugar levels, mood tracker & more
- Involves your family and friends to motivate you to manage your treatment
- Built-in health journal with monthly .pdf reports
- Integration with iOS Heath app
- User accounts for backup and syncing between devices
Comprehensive medicine reminder
We designed a medicine reminder app that puts all your medications needs in one place: Pill reminders (e.g. for birth control pills), a comprehensive database of non-RX and RX medications, support for any dosage form (tablet, pill, inhalation, …) and scheme, and even refill reminders. And as the app is not only a pill alarm, but also a medication tracker, you just need to check its pill diary to make sure you’ve taken that important dose.
A health tracker for your needs
MyTherapy is the result of us closely working with people taking medications. People with Diabetes use the built-in weight tracker and keep track of their blood glucose. Also, they use it as logbook for insulin and a medication reminder for Metformin etc. The built-in mood tracker supports you to keep track of your mental health or depression. Review your health using the blood pressure log, your mood diary or other aspects of your health journal. MyTherapy can be a different app to many, with some using it as depression app while others refer to it as stroke app, cancer app, or weight tracker.
A tracker for mood, weight, blood pressure and more
You can not only log your meds, but also track your mood and general well-being in the app’s mood diary. Record measurements e.g. blood pressure and weight. If you are living with Diabetes and are on Insulin, you can use MyTherapy as Diabetes logbook and track blood glucose. Overall, MyTherapy supports ~50 measurements. The app’s symptom tracker is popular e.g. with users living with Multiple Sclerosis, Rheumatoid Arthritis or cardiovascular diseases such as Atrial Fibrillation.
Your opinion means a lot to us! We gladly welcome any ideas, suggestions or feedback that you may have about MyTherapy, please send your feedback to email@example.com or on our Facebook page.
What's New in Version 3.16.1
• Performance improvements and Bug Fixes
Thanks for using MyTherapy. Your feedback means the world to us. If you run into issues or have suggestions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are working hard to make MyTherapy even better. If you gave us less than 5 stars, an update of your review is highly appreciated.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 04 December 2017
- Version: 3.16.1
- Size: 67.4 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: smartpatient GmbH
- © smartpatient gmbh
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.