Check live train times and buy train tickets with no booking fee.
myTrains gives you access to train departures and arrival information, a useful journey planner and train tickets with no booking fee. Made by the award winning developers of the iconic Tube Map London Underground.
- Live train times, departure and arrival boards for over 2,500 stations powered by National Rail Enquiries.
- Live status and delay times giving you the latest transport information.
- View train ticket prices and buy with no booking fee.
You can also:
- Personalise your myTrains app by selecting the ‘occasional travel’ or ‘commuting’ dashboard.
- Simply click on the map to find your nearest train station or select a train station by its name or code.
- Know which platform your train will leave from before you enter the station (when available).
- Use the journey planner to map out a route between two stations, via an optional station if needed.
- Add specific information about the date and time you want to travel to view a complete timetable including journey length and any changes you will need to make.
- View information about your train such as which train company you will travel with and the stops you will pass along the way.
- Get first and last train of the day information.
- Save your favourite stations and journeys to the home page for quick access.
- Look at the Train Progress screen to see which station your train is currently heading towards or where you are up to on your journey.
- Set the closest train station to your house in the ‘commuting’ dashboard to see ‘Next Train Home’ information wherever you are in the UK.
- Store your booking information in iPhone’s Wallet as a reminder for when you travel.
Don't forget to check out some of our other transport apps; Tube Map London Underground, Bus Times London, New York Subway and Paris Metro - all free to download from the App Store.
Please note: As a free app we include advertising in myTrains to fund our development. If you wish to remove adverts you can download myTrains Pro from the App Store.
Join us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/MapwayApps or follow us on Twitter @MapwayApps. We would love to hear from you. For full Terms and Conditions visit www.mytrains.co.uk/terms.
This update includes a few bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Terrible app doesn't work
Awful design, really clunky to put the info in for ordering tickets. Tried to pay for a ticket, kept getting an error message.
We're sorry to hear that. Please email Support@Mapway.com and we will be happy to help with this.
Beware hidden charges
I've used their Tube app and like it so I thought I'd give their train app a go too. It works well enough and is quite straightforward but what I didn't like was that there are both online booking fees and card charge fees added to the train fare and you're only told about them when it comes time to click Make Payment.
You've filled in all of your details, payment info etc but the charges are displayed and added on at the very end - these should be made clear at the beginning of the booking process!
Great app for trains
As soemone who travels by train a lot, I have found there are quite a few apps and sites that are in this space but this one brings a very good screen which is simple and easy to use. Also the ease of buying and reviewing tickets is great and there is a wealth of useful information on here on a great looking and working app... Recommended highly
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.