*** FREE 30 DAY SUBSCRIPTION TRIAL – READ OUR LATEST ISSUE FREE TODAY ***
N-Photo is the fully-interactive monthly practical photography magazine for Nikon digital SLR owners. Whether you want to take better pictures with your Nikon D-SLR, improve any digital photo in Photoshop or Nikon Capture NX 2 or buy the best Nikon-compatible kit, N-Photo has all the advice you need to get the most from your photography.
Every tutorial has a live-action video guide to accompany it – you just touch the button or click on the link on the relevant page to play this interactive content! N-Photo is 100% Nikon and 100% independent.
Join thousands of others and download our free app now!
Once you’ve downloaded our app, you will need to take a free trial or purchase a single issue or subscription to access our in-depth content. We also publish specials and guides - browse our publications, read what interests you most, and get inspired.
Back issues, specials, and future issues are available for purchase within the app. Subscriptions are available on 1 month and 1 year terms, and auto-renew until you decide to cancel it. You can cancel your subscription at any point.
Individual issues are priced at:
Single issue £6.99 / $6.99 / €7.99
With subscription prices at:
1 month £3.99 / $4.99 / €4.99
1 year £44.99 / $59.99 / €59.99
Prices subject to change - please check inside the app for current pricing.
*** Please Note: Our digital edition is not printable and does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with the print edition. ***
• The free trial offer is only available to new subscribers. If you have previously subscribed then payment will be taken immediately.
• You can cancel at any time during the free trial period and you will not be charged. Simply turn off auto-renew in your Apple account subscriptions page at least 24 hours before the auto-renew is due.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase .
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
The subscription will include the current issue if you don't already own it and subsequently published future issues for the duration of your subscription period.
We've rebranded the app with our new logo and updated the messaging system.
Ratings and Reviews
Very good. Learning a lot
The price is very reasonable, I am tired of folks thinking that everything comes for nothing. Nikon is a quality brand and once you have one of their cameras you appreciate the sheer depth and build of their products.
It follows then that a magazine devoted to Nikon owners would also be full of quality articles and advice, and it certainly is. For someone developing their interest in photography generally and with a Nikon camera in particular this magazine is the next best thing to having a professional alongside you all the time!
Great stuff Nikon. If you enjoy using your Nikon and want to know how much more you can get out of it then this magazine is for you.
Expensive, slow, problematic, continued problems Feb 2014
This app still just keeps on getting worse... Issues take ages to load most pages are often blurry until they 'focus'! Lately this app keeps giving me the blue dot notification for a new issue yet there is nothing and all issues are read. Secondly, 4.99 for what essentially is just a PDF still irritates me, you get a glossy mag and often a cd for the same price in store??? The publisher clearly is motivated by greed. A digital copy should be considerably cheaper than it's paper counterpart. The issues are often mega slow to download, almost painful and we have 100mb fibre optic broadband?? As the title says.. Expensive slow and very problematic! Customer service is non existent so I wouldn't bother wasting your time or chasing refunds.. Good magazine for Nikon users, crappy publisher and poor app.
- Future Publishing Ltd.
- 50 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © Future PLC
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Month Subscription £3.99
- 1 Year Subscription £44.99
- 3 Month Subscription £14.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.