SIMPLE TO SET UP, EASY TO USE
Our streaming music systems are designed by Naim Audio to transform your music into incredible sonic experiences. The Naim app features some simple set up tools to get your system up and playing within minutes:
• Simple network set up wizard
• Adjust illumination settings for the Mu-so range
• Update software directly from your mobile device
PLAY & CONTROL YOUR MUSIC WIRELESSLY
Unite all of your music in one place with the Naim app and any of our network-connected digital music players or wireless music systems to put millions of songs at your fingertips.
• Select inputs: UPnP™, Spotify Connect, TIDAL, Internet Radio, USB/iPod, Digital, Analogue
• Play, pause, skip tracks and seek to time
• Browse music through album artwork tiles
• Create and save playlists
• Control local and group volume and select rooms with multiroom feature
• Browse and play internet radio stations and save presets to home screen or product dial (for the Mu-so range)
We recommend making sure your system is running on the latest software.
The Naim app is compatible with iOS 9.3 or above, and works with all of the following Naim network-connected digital music players connected to a Wi-Fi network:
• Mu-so Qb
• Uniti Core
• Uniti Atom
• Uniti Nova
• Uniti Star
• ND 555
• ND 5 XS2
• NDX 2
• UnitiQute 2
• NaimUniti 2
• ND5 XS
• NAC-N 172 XS
• NAC-N 272
A Naim all-in-one player, network player or streaming preamplifier is required to create a multiroom system. Spotify Connect requires a Spotify Premium subscription.
We update the app regularly with new features, performance improvements and bug fixes. Your feedback is important to us, please visit www.naimaudio.com/customer-support for more information and how to get in touch.
v5.11.2 - Contains performance improvements and bug fixes.
v5.11.1 - Contains performance improvements and bug fixes.
v5.11 - Improves the discovery of products and servers on the local network, and contains performance improvements and bug fixes.
- Improved discovery mechanism using a combination of UPnP, Bonjour, caching and direct connections to discover products and servers.
- Improved discovery experience with clearer details of progress and access to help content to provide assistance.
- Revised visual design for Rooms screen including larger space for product status information.
- Improved responsiveness of transport controls.
- Fixed an issue where the rebuild music library option could be hidden.
- Fixed an issue where certain network configurations would cause the app to crash.
- Fixed an issue where default Radio favourites may not be recognised and could be duplicated.
- Fixed an issue where the order of inputs may change between launches.
- Fixed an issue where it may be possible to browse TIDAL using a deactivated account.
- Fixed an issue where it may not have been possible to favourite a TIDAL created playlist.
- Fixed an issue where firmware information may not be updated immediately after a firmware update.
- Fixed an issue where you could not skip to the first track when repeat was enabled.
- Fixed an issue where extended characters in a Room name may hide the entire name.
Ratings and Reviews
Latest update much better at network discovery
I’ll preface this by saying I pretty much entirely use the app as a remote, so quite limited. I also only have one MuSo.
I’ve never had an issue with the app losing my MuSo, and not had to reconfigure it. I have had it occasionally where it would take an age to discover the MuSo if it hadn’t been used for a little while.
This latest update is an awful lot quicker on finding rooms and devices, pretty instant actually. Excellent stability.
Great level of control, solid performance and free!
I’ve used this app on a naim NDS and it’s recent updated version to control my NAC-N 272.
Connected to my music network, it controls streamed music from the net and over 4200 albums on my QNAP NAS Drive. The performance is as solid as a the rock music I enjoy, the app is always present and connected to the 272 and QNAP.
A couple of nice features are the volume and progress control. . .
All in all 10 out of 10.
After month of usage I do find that linking to my iPhone or iPad can be tedious. You seem to have to restart the device to allow the WiFi to work again to control the radio options. Is it the device or software I do not know but I do know that my Apple devices are on the latest iOS. The software in general could be good but refinement is necessary. But it could also be firmware of the device which is also up to date.
Please update things at this price it is only expected
- Naim Audio Ltd
- 92.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Naim Audio Ltd., 2018
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.