Stream your favourite songs, store music on your smartphone and create playlists with your favourites. More than 40 million songs are waiting for you!
Immerse yourself in a world full of music with Napster today!
- Play any song instantly without ads
- Stream to hundreds of devices
- Listen to music anytime and anywhere - load playlists and songs directly to your smartphone or tablet to play offline
- Find your Music Match to discover new music from people with similar tastes
- With our Playlist Builder, you can easily and interactively create your own playlists and give them a personal touch with a GIF or one your own pictures!
Auto-renewing monthly charge through iTunes Account for $12.99 | €12,99 | £12.99 will start at confirmation of purchase and continue until auto-renew settings are changed in iTunes, available 24/7.
The auto-renewing monthly charge through your iTunes Account for $12.99 | €12,99 | £12.99 (+ applicable taxes) will start at confirmation of purchase.
Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Your monthly subscription automatically renews at $12.99 | €12,99 | £12.99 (+ applicable taxes) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Connect with Napster
Visit Us: http://www.napster.com
Follow Us: http://twitter.com/napster
Like Us: http://facebook.com/napster
- Several bug fixes and performance improvements
- Be sure keep Background App Refresh enabled to get our newest updates as soon as they’re available
Ratings and Reviews
Great and all but…
This app is amazing! It’s easy to use when you’re offline and listen to whatever songs you’ve downloaded. But…
You have to subscribe to iTunes and pay money so you can use it.
£9.99 A MONTH?! I’ve got better things to spend it on! I don’t want to get £10 out of my bank every month to listen to music! There are better apps that you can use for free. So I’m sorry to say but I’m deleting this rip-off of an app.
If you don’t mind spending your money for music then I recommend this app to you. It is great and all but if it was free it would be perfect.
The company already gets money from us using it so why don’t they just leave it at that? Or just put ads in? That way they can still make money without anyone deleting it for the money prices. Have a great day everyone! 😁
Hope you stay happy and spend your money *wisely*.
Wink wink nudge nudge 😉
Developer Response ,
Thanks for letting us know! Write us here http://on.napster.com/29xKc53& and we'll look into it.
Fantastic app but recently isn’t working
Downloaded this app yesterday and today I wanted to listen to a song and it says error video can’t play. Had to delete to app and reinstall it and says the same thing can’t play song. Any help? Thanks
I enjoy using the app and it is very helpful if you want to listen to music.
I like that you can download whatever you want and make your own playlist for any occasion.
I recommend for other people to use for music.
- Rhapsody International S.a.r.l.
- 131.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © 2018 Rhapsody International, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Napster £9.99
- Napster £12.99
- Napster £7.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.