Come explore with NASA and discover the latest images, videos, mission information, news, feature stories, tweets, NASA TV and featured content with the NASA app.
• View over 17,000 images (and growing everyday)
• Watch live NASA TV
• Read all the latest news & feature stories
• Watch thousands of on-demand NASA Videos from around the agency, including 360° and 4K videos
• Discover the latest NASA mission information
• View upcoming sighting opportunities (visible passes for the ISS) and get notifications before they happen
• Get the latest launch information
• Display ISS and Earth orbiting satellite trackers
• Live streaming video from the High Definition Earth Viewing (HDEV) experiment on the ISS
• Listen to Third Rock internet streaming radio
• Rate images and also check out which ones make the top rated list
• Select your own favorite images or missions and get quick access to them
• Save images to your device and use them as wallpaper for your lock or home screen
• Explore the featured content section and learn more about the solar system and beyond
• Earth as Art image collection and interactive map
• Get the latest tweets from around the agency
• Easily share everything with your friends on social media
Minor enhancements, performance improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Wow, this app is incredible and ideal for space and astronomy lovers,Perfect for eleven year olds like me ! Also extremely educational and even just from reading one description I know a lot more than I did ten minutes ago ! I would definitely recommend this app to anyone, because it gives so much information about the phenomenal universe that surrounds us.
Since update keeps crashing on launch
App keeps crashing on launch on iPhone X, please fix as app will not work at all since update!
Used to be good
I used to use this for ISS sightings on my 5c. But since updating to a SE the app won’t give me any dates/times either when I enter my address manually or using location services the screen is simply blank. Could someone update the app to fix this?
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.