Official free app from National Express West Midlands and National Express Coventry that allows you to view real time and scheduled departure times from your bus stop.
• Automatically find your nearest bus stop using your phone's geo-location
• Search for other stops by street name, place of interest or postcode
• Keep a list of your favourite stops
• Rename your favourite stops
• Plan your journey using any mode of public transport across the West Midlands and Coventry
• Get the latest service information via our twitter feed
• Information about tickets available from our driver
Whilst we're working on improving the new app, this version will remain available for customers to use until further notice.
Ratings and Reviews
Metal Grief Coffins
I thankfully have passed my driving test, after travelling 40+ years on West Midlands buses it has turned into such an horrendous experience that I decided to learn to drive. This app is not much use, it promises a bus arriving at a certain time but is rarely accurate. Cancelled buses are never indicated and as for whatever DUE means, I have waited for up to 10 minutes for a DUE bus. One feature they could add it a tally chart of how many times the bus driver actually smiled at you and not just grunted. Anyway I’m out of these metal grief coffins and enjoying my own space.
No times are shown
I honestly would love to give this company a big fat zero, they’re service is crap and each year the price skyrockets but in correlation the service doesn’t get any better. Currently on this app you can not get any time at all you just a no west midland buses are in service at this bus stop, I even checked to see if it was just the buses I use but evidently it’s all over. All I have to say is I would love to know where all the money is going considering it nearly cost £60 for a monthly bus pass.
Has it’s uses
Generally find the app useful in day to day life.
Commute to work most times and find the app usually accurate with bus times and saves reading time tables.
-to be able to check bus times for am buses the next day so can plan route the night before
- easier search options for specific bus/routes. Ie. When searching for a specific bus route/stand when at a bus depot is harder than it should be.
- When leaving the house (and WiFi) you have to reboot the app to update as it doesn’t cope well switching from WiFi to 4G when in use
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.