National Express Coach
By National Express Coach
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The brand new National Express Coach app makes managing travel on your mobile easy. Search for journeys, book and store tickets and track your coach in real time.
- Tickets booked through the app are automatically added to My Bookings and available offline
- Search and book coach travel to 100's of UK towns, cities and airports on the go
- Use our Coach Tracker to view timetables and track your journey progress as you travel
- Retrieve your ticket booked on desktop, tablet or mobile to use on your device, or add tickets directly into your Apple wallet
- Share your booking details with Friends and family on Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Twitter, or over SMS and email
- Quickly search your recent journeys and re-book tickets
What's New in Version 4.2.0
- Fixed various issues users were reporting with Coach Tracker, in addition to an improved Coach Tracker layout.
Good if one bug
Allowing me to easily book my coach is great, app works well and feels good. Except for wallet integration, there is an issue with daylights saving causing the time to be one hour out.
As a suggestion it'd also be useful to set up a regular journey and offer this as a booking option, the app can either learn using the users data or allow them to set it up. If I go to my destination every Sunday and come back on Thursday at the same time then why not offer that to me right away?
Told the transaction didn't go through, charged anyway
I tried to order a coach recently through the national express app. I was told my bank details didn't go through and was offered the option of trying again, which I did- figuring I mistyped, or the internet went down at the wrong moment, or whatever. I tried this a few times, and each time it said payment didn't go through. So I figured the app was broken and booked with someone else. I have checked my bank balance today to discover I was charged 4x for tickets I was told couldn't be processed, and which I never received. This is not ok.
Wallet notification bug
Finally we can add the boarding pass to the wallet app which is great. However, there seems to be a bug: My bus was scheduled for 7:15 am, but the automatic reminder from the wallet app showed it as "Today at 8:15"! On the pass itself it listed the correct time. Not sure what is causing it (clock and time zone on my phone are correct), but this could cause people to miss their bus if they are not paying close attention to the booked departure time and trust this reminder.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 06 April 2017
- Version: 4.2.0
- Size: 55.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: NATIONAL EXPRESS LTD
- © 2015 National Express
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.