National Geographic Magazine-International
By National Geographic Society
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Ranked best among newsstand apps for 2012 by Apple. National Geographic magazine is available on iPhone and iPad. Subscribe once and get National Geographic magazine on both devices. Existing print and digital subscribers get complimentary access to both editions.
Here are details on our subscription* offers:
Annual subscription: $29.99 (12 issues)
Monthly subscription: $2.99/month (1 issue)
Single issues: $5.99/issue
Back issues of National Geographic magazine for iPad start with our February 2011 issue and November 2012 for iPhone.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24hours of the end of the current period, and the cost of the renewal will be provided.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user. Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
About the National Geographic Society
The National Geographic Society has been inspiring people to care about the planet since 1888. It is one of the largest nonprofit scientific and educational institutions in the world. Its interests include geography, archaeology, and natural science, and the promotion of environmental and historical conservation.
* Actual charges might be converted to local currency depending on your country of residence.
What's New in Version 2.4.5
--Fixed an issue where a user might have an issue stuck in the extracting state after completing a download.
Since the last copy I bought the experience has definitely improved. I found it more easy to read on IPad in comparison of lat year. I really liked the possibility to have the article read by a speaker but it is barely a beta state with two main issues:
1 There is no way no control the playback
2 The reading stop as soon as the iPad turn the screen off
Please improve your users experience. It is a shame that such a good magazine want to spoil itself in the digital version.
This is one of the best apps to get for a 12 - 88 year old. I am 12 and I love this app. However, you need a subscription to make full use of the app. The other reviews are on the non-updated version.
Cannot access digital subscription!
This app doesn't work-not sure what it's supposed to do. I bought the digital subscription but I cannot get it on my iPhone or anything else. Ridiculous. Customer services' response was that they had 'updated my account' but I still can't access it.
- Category: News
- Updated: 30 January 2014
- Version: 2.4.5
- Size: 15.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: National Geographic Society
- © National Geographic Society
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- National Geographic magazine£1.99
- National Geographic magazine£20.99
- April 2012 Issue£3.99
- National Geographic Magazine October 2013£3.99
- National Geographic Magazine January 2013£3.99
- November 2011 Issue£3.99
- June 2012 Issue£3.99
- December 2012 Issue£3.99
- February 2014£3.99
- January 2012 Issue£3.99