National Geographic Magazine-International
By National Geographic Society
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
National Geographic magazine is available on iPhone and iPad. Subscribe once and get National Geographic magazine on both devices. Existing print and digital subscribers get complimentary access to both editions.
Here are details on our subscription* offers:
Annual subscription: $29.99 (12 issues)
Monthly subscription: $2.99/month (1 issue)
Single issues: $5.99/issue
Back issues of National Geographic magazine for iPad start with our February 2011 issue and November 2012 for iPhone.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24hours of the end of the current period, and the cost of the renewal will be provided.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user. Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
About the National Geographic Society
The National Geographic Society has been inspiring people to care about the planet since 1888. It is one of the largest nonprofit scientific and educational institutions in the world. Its interests include geography, archaeology, and natural science, and the promotion of environmental and historical conservation.
* Actual charges might be converted to local currency depending on your country of residence.
What's New in Version 2.5.2
General bug fixes and optimizations for iOS10
Just really poor
I've had this app since August after taking up the offer advertised in the app.
Firstly, even though it states it, you do not have access to the archives. I've contacted NG customer support who after 8 emails still couldn't recognise the issue and blamed Apple!
Issues purchased within the subscription regularly disappear and do not return when I use the restore previous issues function. The one issue I bought from the archive has also vanished.
I would contact their customer service again but I don't have enough patience left in my life for their complete incompetence. I am now pursuing a full refund....wish me luck!!
- Category: News
- Updated: 15 September 2016
- Version: 2.5.2
- Size: 29.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: National Geographic Society
- © National Geographic Partners
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- National Geographic magazine£2.29
- National Geographic magazine£22.99
- April 2012 Issue£4.49
- November 2011 Issue£4.49
- National Geographic Magazine January 2013£4.49
- National Geographic Magazine October 2013£4.49
- January 2012 Issue£4.49
- December 2011 Issue£4.49
- April 2011 Issue£4.49
- June 2012 Issue£4.49