National Geographic Magazine-International
By National Geographic Society
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Ranked best among newsstand apps for 2012 by Apple. National Geographic magazine is available on iPhone and iPad. Subscribe once and get National Geographic magazine on both devices. Existing print and digital subscribers get complimentary access to both editions.
Here are details on our subscription* offers:
Annual subscription: $29.99 (12 issues)
Monthly subscription: $2.99/month (1 issue)
Single issues: $5.99/issue
Back issues of National Geographic magazine for iPad start with our February 2011 issue and November 2012 for iPhone.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24hours of the end of the current period, and the cost of the renewal will be provided.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user. Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
About the National Geographic Society
The National Geographic Society has been inspiring people to care about the planet since 1888. It is one of the largest nonprofit scientific and educational institutions in the world. Its interests include geography, archaeology, and natural science, and the promotion of environmental and historical conservation.
* Actual charges might be converted to local currency depending on your country of residence.
What's New in Version 2.5.0
- General bug fixes
Questions or comments, please direct to email@example.com, or call 1-800-895-2068
Great e-magazine - poor update
I love reading Nat Geo and this app has been well designed and is easy to read. This current version is full of bugs though. Images are no longer sized correctly for my device, yext is often out of focus and the magazine doesn't always allow you to swipe left to scroll filters what was s reading pleasure is becoming a chore. I have emailed the developers, I didn't want to leave a bad review in order to give feedback, but have so far been ignored (I emailed well over a week ago now). Please sort this out.
- Category: News
- Updated: 18 May 2015
- Version: 2.5.0
- Size: 16.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: National Geographic Society
- © National Geographic Society
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- National Geographic magazine£2.29
- National Geographic magazine£22.99
- April 2012 Issue£4.49
- November 2011 Issue£4.49
- National Geographic Magazine January 2013£4.49
- National Geographic Magazine October 2013£4.49
- January 2012 Issue£4.49
- December 2011 Issue£4.49
- April 2011 Issue£4.49
- June 2012 Issue£4.49