National Lottery Lotto Results
By Sam Tang
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Lotto Results : The simplest yet advanced way to check National Lottery’s Lotto results.
Check latest Lotto results
- Check the latest and past Lotto results by swiping left or right on your iOS device.
- Navigate to any past Lotto results quickly.
View all Lotto results
- View all Lotto results since November 1994.
View next Lotto draw details
- Includes next jackpot amount.
Subscribe latest Lotto results push notifications
- Receive push notification when the latest Lotto results is out.
- Receive push notification when the latest Lotto results jackpots is out.
- Receive push notification when the next Lotto draw details is out.
Share Lotto results with your friends
- Send Lotto results to your friends using iOS built-in sharing.
Personal Lotto Number Storage
- Keep a list of your Lotto numbers that you bought or thinking of buying.
Lotto Results Number Checker
- Check your Lotto numbers against any Lotto results.
- View Lotto results with your favorite Lotto numbers highlighted.
- View the prize group that you have won highlighted.
Lotto Number Generator
- Generate random winning Lotto numbers by shaking your iOS device.
- One app for your iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
Lotto Results works for National Lottery in United Kingdom only.
If you have any feedback or questions, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out Lotto Results on Facebook, http://www.facebook.com/LottoMillionsResultsApp.
Follow Lotto Results on Twitter, @NLLottoResults.
LOTTO RESULTS IS AN ORIGINAL IDEA BY SAEMI.
What's New in Version 2.6.0
Not worth the time it takes to download!
Ticket said 'check if you're a winner. Scan with the national lottery app' statement on the ticket about one of those funny squares things you're supposed to be able to scan. So I downloaded the app, but nowhere is there anything to show how you give the app access to your tablet camera to scan the square. I downloaded a separate reader for the squares (which works well!) but tho I can now scan ticket, it's not recognised. The software developer ought to be ashamed to have put his or her name to the app!! Is a cheap friend or family person from Camelot, doing the job on the cheap as a favour or something? Because I'm sure we all know that's usually false economy!! Forget the app - go to the website or lose time from your life that you're never going to get back!
Worst version of app
Crashes when trying to check numbers, and pretty unusable. Developers probably the worst and cheapest available to Camelot and it shows - app never appears to be tested before being deployed to the App Store and only gets fixed after user complaint. App is predominantly used as an advertisement platform and not what it should be used for. One can only hope that the developers don't work on safety critical software!!!
I like it
Works for me. Simple gives the winning #
Quicker than going to the site.
But I know my #s if you have lots of tickets then might not be okay.
Not sure what the #s panel on the left is for.
- Category: News
- Updated: 21 December 2015
- Version: 2.6.0
- Size: 39.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Sam Tang
- © Saemi
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.