National Rail Enquiries
By National Rail
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
National Rail Enquiries, the UK’s number one travel website, is proud to release the must-have app for every train traveller.
Now you can access detailed, real-time train information direct from your smartphone. So much more than a timetable, innovative technology enables you to track specific trains, find out about disruptions to your journey, and re-plan your journey on the go.
With unprecedented visibility and intuitive tools, the National Rail Enquiries app will transform your train travel experience, empowering you to catch the right train and complete your journey.
- My travel - One place for your favourite journeys and stations. Find the next train home and get relevant live updates at a glance
- Live trains - View real-time departures and arrivals boards for any station
- Progress tracking - From A to B and everything in between, find out exactly where a train is along a route
- Journey planner - Plan your journeys with up-to-the-minute travel information. Track the progress of trains and disruptions along your route
- Watch a train - Pin a train to My travel to watch its progress with a single tap
- Push notifications - Get disruption alerts as they happen
- Wake-up alerts - Avoid missing your stop or getting caught out when the train divides or arrives at its destination
- Tube and DLR - Plan your journey to or from London Zone 1 Underground and DLR stations
- Plan journeys between a station and a postcode
- Find out ticket prices
- Buy tickets via third party websites
Enhance your train travel experience - download the FREE National Rail Enquiries app today.
What's New in Version 7.0
This release contains:
- Improvements to the presentation of information for passengers travelling with cycles
- Minor bug fixes
Great - but a plea!
I use this app commuting in and out of London every day. I find it fantastic most of the time. Especially good for planning around screwed up trains! Especially poor when I have a dodgy signal. But invaluable to me. Please please please can you enable standard magnification on the train route screen - the train times shown are so small as to be unreadable for someone who needs glasses to read (so they live in my bag!). If you used the capability of iOS then you could easily do this. Come on - please update this app!!
Good but the Ad free version is at least £2 over priced
This App is useful and I am all for supporting the developers but for some thing I am going to use maybe 6 times a year and with plenty of free alternatives a penny short of £5 is a bit expensive if you consider I have over 150 apps if each costs £5 that's the cost of my iPhone I would buy this app for £3 but no more if the ads get me annoyed I can just delete it and find a cheaper alternative...
Shame you can't give minus stars
It fathoms me how people can give this app glowing reviews. I used to rely on this app almost daily due to my heavy work travel schedule. However, more recently, it has gone from Hero to Zero. It now finds itself sitting in the truly shocking app section that constantly leaves its users disappointed. Whoever is responsible for the development of this app shouldn't give up their day job - it could only have been constructed by part-timers.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 30 January 2015
- Version: 7.0
- Size: 7.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Train Information Services Limited
- © Train Information Services Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Ad-free version£4.99