National Trust Gardens
By The National Trust
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Find National Trust gardens near you wherever you are in England, Wales or Northern Ireland with our handy Gardens app. You can also find out what's in season and how to be a greener gardener with our range of videos.
Try our interactive garden guides, complete with annotated map. More guides are in the pipeline. Please use the 'Email feedback' feature in the app to let us know what you think.
*Please note, this app does not include information from the National Trust for Scotland (NTS). The National Trust and NTS are two separate charities, run independently of each other.
Finding great National Trust gardens to visit on your iPod or iPhone has never been so easy. The Gardens app includes:
* Garden guides featuring interactive maps and information on exotic and rare trees.
* Searchable information on all National Trust gardens in England, Wales and Northern Ireland
* Over 60 of the best National Trust places to visit each season
* Collection of fantastic greener gardening videos, with helpful hints and tips
* Favourites feature allowing you to add plants, gardens and guides to a personal list
* High resolution graphics for iPhone 4.0+
* Support for iPhone 5
What's New in Version 1.3.0
With iOS7 Compatibility, Supports iPhone5S and Bug Fixes
Over due for an update. The last update was 9 months ago.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 06 March 2014
- Version: 1.3.0
- Size: 15.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: The National Trust
- © National Trust
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.