By The National Trust
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Explore more than 550 special places protected by the National Trust throughout England, Wales and Northern Ireland. This app is your guide to memorable days out at historic houses and buildings, archaeological sites and monuments, and stunning coast and countryside. It also shows you events happening throughout the year, so there’s always something new to discover. Download the app now and start planning your next visit.
• Find special places: See what’s around you, or search for remarkable heritage and natural wonders across England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
• See what’s on: Our places host a range of events throughout the year, many for no extra charge. Use the What’s On section to find what’s happening – from educational talks and tours, to art, theatre and live music.
• Offline mode: Everything you need to plan a visit is available offline, so you can use the app in our most remote locations.
• Save your favourite places: Keep a record of the places you’ve been to, and make a wishlist for the places you want to go.
• Invite your friends: Easily share the places you want to visit (or show your friends what they’re missing!) via social media, email or text message.
What's New in Version 3.9.29
Fixed problem with map location markers where property information was disappearing when selected.
Fixed phone number display issue on iPad.
Improved search results when using apostrophe's in place names.
Fixed crash for iOS7 - we advise all iOS7 and iOS8 users to upgrade to continuing receiving the best app experience. Please note future releases may no longer support iOS7.
Opening Hours - some users have reported seeing "Check with Property" rather than Opening Hours after updating the app - should this occur, please uninstall and reinstall again from the App Store. Contact email@example.com should the problem persist.
Nearly very appy
Love this app, informative and well laid out with plenty of information, however, I would give five stars if it was possible to log in so that places visited and those on the wish list were updated across all devices as I use my iPad at home as it's easier to read, but use my Samsung Galaxy when on the road for convenience.
Solid functional app
This app does what it says on the tin, it easily allows you to search or browse NationalTrust locations and relevant info at the sites.
I think if the paper site maps that are available on arrival at national trust sites were available on the app with gps positioning would be a great help navigating round the larger sites and gardens.
Really like the app but, as a member, it would be really useful to have a digital version of my membership card available via the app.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 06 April 2017
- Version: 3.9.29
- Size: 117 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: The National Trust
- © National Trust
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.