By The National Trust
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Explore more than 550 special places protected by the National Trust throughout England, Wales and Northern Ireland. This app is your guide to memorable days out at historic houses and buildings, archaeological sites and monuments, and stunning coast and countryside. It also shows you events happening throughout the year, so there’s always something new to discover. Download the app now and start planning your next visit.
• Find special places: See what’s around you, or search for remarkable heritage and natural wonders across England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
• See what’s on: Our places host a range of events throughout the year, many for no extra charge. Use the What’s On section to find what’s happening – from educational talks and tours, to art, theatre and live music.
• Offline mode: Everything you need to plan a visit is available offline, so you can use the app in our most remote locations.
• Save your favourite places: Keep a record of the places you’ve been to, and make a wishlist for the places you want to go.
• Invite your friends: Easily share the places you want to visit (or show your friends what they’re missing!) via social media, email or text message.
What's New in Version 3.9.29
Fixed problem with map location markers where property information was disappearing when selected.
Fixed phone number display issue on iPad.
Improved search results when using apostrophe's in place names.
Fixed crash for iOS7 - we advise all iOS7 and iOS8 users to upgrade to continuing receiving the best app experience. Please note future releases may no longer support iOS7.
Opening Hours - some users have reported seeing "Check with Property" rather than Opening Hours after updating the app - should this occur, please uninstall and reinstall again from the App Store. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org should the problem persist.
Informative and helpful
Like this app as it has allowed me to make good use of my membership and for planning trips whilst out and about.
As a minor nitpick, a sign in to account that remembers what I have saved would be really useful. Aware that this is being considered but should be a priority please. Also maps to download for offline use would also provide the ‘icing on the cake’. This too has been mentioned as a future feature but I would reiterate the ability to have the maps saved for offline use.
Good app and a real help with making full use of my membership.
Top notch app
We really appreciate this app. Especially good when holidaying and needing to see our options. What would be even better would be a site map of each property (many do have a printed map when you get there) which better indicates the facilities and attractions than the given description. We often need to judge if a property will hold our youngsters attention and the maps on site tell us this almost instantly. Thanks NT.
Nearly very appy
Love this app, informative and well laid out with plenty of information, however, I would give five stars if it was possible to log in so that places visited and those on the wish list were updated across all devices as I use my iPad at home as it's easier to read, but use my Samsung Galaxy when on the road for convenience.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 06 April 2017
- Version: 3.9.29
- Size: 117 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: The National Trust
- © National Trust
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.