Stay in control of your finances at your convenience with our handy Mobile Banking App. To get started, all you need to do is download the app.
Manage your money
• Set up and pay a new payee*
• See pending transactions for your current account(s)
• Report your debit and credit cards as lost or stolen
• Complete a balance transfer to your Nationwide credit card*
• Log in with Touch ID or Face ID** – Fast, simple & secure access to your accounts
• Transaction history – View the last 15 months' activity on your Current, Credit Card and Savings accounts plus 24 months of your mortgage payments
• Search transactions – Helps you track down a particular payment quickly and easily
• Payments and transfers – Send money to existing payees, now or on a future date
• Manage payments – View and cancel regular payments/Direct Debits
• Pay a contact using their mobile number – Send and receive money via Paym with just a mobile number
• Cash flow bars – Your monthly spending habits made simple and visual
• Quick Balance – See your balance without the need to log in
• Apple Watch compatible – Check your balances with just a flick of your wrist
• View your customer number and the contact details we have on file for you
Become a super saver
• Create Savings Goals – Stay motivated (and on track) as you watch your savings grow
• Impulse Saver – Quickly save without logging in, making it even easier to put some money away for a rainy day
• Your savings interest rate – See what you're getting back for what you’re putting away
Customise your accounts from your device
• Increase or decrease your credit card limit
• Text alerts and paperless settings – Sign up or amend your text alerts and cancel paper statements if you don't really need them
• Manage your overdraft – Increase/decrease your overdraft limit
• Apply for something new – Apply for a broad range of Nationwide accounts
*You'll need your card reader for added security
**Device and operating system compatibility requirements apply
Not only have we squashed a few bugs in this release, we've also made some improvements that should help make managing your money easier!
• You can now personalise your Savings Goals by adding Goal Names
• We've made it easier for you to notice when you're behind on your Savings Goal targets
Don't forget to leave us a review!
Ratings and Reviews
I have to write to say I would give Nationwide 10 stars if I was able. Having recently lost the main mortgage holder we have been treated with compassion, respect and dignity by all the staff at Nationwide Building Society (Stourbridge), the main bereavement team and the mortgage department . We were not hassled at all for any payments for the mortgage while the estate has been sorted (7 months) and were contacted regularly to find out how we were doing and for general updates. I cannot praise everyone enough and would recommend them to everyone who needs a business to keep their accounts and money safe. One phone call gets you through to a friendly voice in branch , call in branch and be dealt with efficiently or you can manage your money online just as easily. I am amazed at the bad reviews I have read so just had to speak out about my experience so THANK YOU NATIONWIDE and carry on with the way you are please.
Application requires important tweaks
I have been banking with quite a few banks across the globe...and I have used online banking/mobile banking apps for a few years now from different banks (HSBC, BARCLAYS...etc). To be honest...NATIONWIDE team has done a good job with the app...however there’s still plenty of room to improve. One of the things I find quite important is the ability to add a reference for a payment one has made to another Nationwide account or one of the known payees. I also find it quite important to have a substitute to the traditional card reader function built in the application to allow easier online banking if one his phone on him, rather than having to worry about the card reader all the time..and I believe that this per se can save our building society a significant amount of money that might need to be invested on card readers on the long term.
So...keep up the good work guys and looking forward to seeing more improvements all the time.
I moved to Nationwide after over 30yrs at Barclays. To be honest I had no issues with Barclays and only went to Nationwide for the financial incentive. I thought..Why not?
I have a flexiPlus account, which has proved to be incredible value. I’m really grateful to the team in Nantwich for suggesting this account as its been just right for me. Previously I would have been very resistant to an account that I paid ( a nominal fee )for .
Online banking, I was even more resistant to this, but for the outstanding staff in Nantwich I would absolutely not have embraced this. However the service and the app are so easy to use, very safe and have really improved my banking experience. If you don’t have the app, I couldn’t recommend it highly enough.
If lack of confidence with technology is holding you back visit the team in store as they are incredibly helpful.
Developer Response ,
Hi Crewegail, thank you for sharing such lovely feedback. Thanks - Jessica 😊
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.