Did you know that eating seasonally is the easiest way to get the most nutrients and the best flavours from your food? From highly trained and popular Natural Chef and blogger Ceri Jones comes 50 unique, seasonal, incredibly tasty AND gluten-free recipes.
Ceri makes eating seasonally pure simplicity. Recipes with flair and recipes that can be made in under 10 minutes, breakfasts, lunches and dinners. Everyone can eat seasonally.
• Get an introduction to eating seasonally with shopping guides
• Choose recipes by season to help you shop and eat your nutritional best
• Choose recipes by meal type: breakfast, light bites, main dishes, salads, desserts and sweet treats for utmost east
• Follow simple step-by-step instructions and easy-to-find ingredients
• Organise your favourites
• Add recipe ingredients to your shopping list
Why Natural Kitchen Adventures?
- Trained at Bauman College of Holistic Nutrition and Culinary Arts (Berkeley, California), London born and based Natural Chef Ceri Jones is an expert in healthy, seasonal eating, with 5 years experience teaching, cooking and writing successful recipes
- Recipes thoroughly researched and tested at Ceri’s cooking classes, supper clubs and yoga retreats
- A balanced, manageable approach to healthy eating that does not advocate a single dietary regime, acknowledging our needs and wants are all different
- Fun, practical and simple, to encourage you to get into the kitchen and cook to be well
The latest update of the Natural Kitchen Adventures App features 25 new veg-centric seasonal recipes, bringing the total of recipes featured in the app to 75.
From beetroot shakshuka to miso roast aubergine or celeriac apple remoulade with scallops the recipes are suitable for a wide range of seasons, and appetites.
Ratings and Reviews
Absolutely love this app
I’ve never paid for an app before~ but this is worth every penny!
Simple, seasonal recipes that are beautifully photographed and set out in a straight forward way!
Loved the baked miso aubergine, carrot pate and the cheese and leek chickpea tart, which I’ve just tried out on some friends, verdict delicious!😋
So many delicious recipes
I downloaded this app last week and it's quickly become a staple! It's perfect when I'm on my way home from work and need meal ideas for dinner. All the recipes are quick to make, look beautiful and taste delicious!
Delicious easy to make recipes
This app has so many delicious and healthy recipes. They are all quite easy to make too, nothing is too complicated. I really like the seasonal aspect too, helping to cook and eat in season. A great recipe app and very good value for money!
- Leafcutter Studios Ltd
- 148 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Leafcutter Studios Ltd and Natural Kitchen Adventures Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.