Natural Kitchen Adventures
By Leafcutter Studios Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Did you know that eating seasonally is the easiest way to get the most nutrients and the best flavours from your food? From highly trained and popular Natural Chef and blogger Ceri Jones comes 50 unique, seasonal, incredibly tasty AND gluten-free recipes.
Ceri makes eating seasonally pure simplicity. Recipes with flair and recipes that can be made in under 10 minutes, breakfasts, lunches and dinners. Everyone can eat seasonally.
• Get an introduction to eating seasonally with shopping guides
• Choose recipes by season to help you shop and eat your nutritional best
• Choose recipes by meal type: breakfast, light bites, main dishes, salads, desserts and sweet treats for utmost east
• Follow simple step-by-step instructions and easy-to-find ingredients
• Organise your favourites
• Add recipe ingredients to your shopping list
Why Natural Kitchen Adventures?
- Trained at Bauman College of Holistic Nutrition and Culinary Arts (Berkeley, California), London born and based Natural Chef Ceri Jones is an expert in healthy, seasonal eating, with 5 years experience teaching, cooking and writing successful recipes
- Recipes thoroughly researched and tested at Ceri’s cooking classes, supper clubs and yoga retreats
- A balanced, manageable approach to healthy eating that does not advocate a single dietary regime, acknowledging our needs and wants are all different
- Fun, practical and simple, to encourage you to get into the kitchen and cook to be well
What's New in Version 1.40
Thanks to everyone for your ideas and feedback - please keep telling us what you think about the app and how we can improve it.
This update fixes some spelling and grammar mistakes.
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: 24 February 2017
- Version: 1.40
- Size: 119 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Leafcutter Studios Ltd
- © Leafcutter Studios Ltd and Natural Kitchen Adventures Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.