By National Westminster Bank plc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Download NatWest’s award winning mobile app, available to our online banking customers.
Our simple and secure app includes features to help you manage your money – from checking your balance through to making international payments.
HOW TO REGISTER & ELIGIBILITY:
The NatWest Mobile Banking app is available to NatWest Personal and Business customers with Online Banking, who are over 11 and have a UK mobile number starting with 07.
Once you’ve downloaded the app, registering is simple. All you need to hand is your Online Banking customer number, PIN and password to get access straight away.
Not registered for Online Banking or forgotten your customer number? Get a reminder or sign up at natwest.com/online.
Using the app
• Login using Touch ID
• Use your Apple Watch to view your balances and transactions
• Use 3D Touch to access features from your home screen
• Personalise your banking experience by hiding, reordering or editing your accounts
• View your Customer Number
Managing your money
• Check your balances, transactions and transfer money between your NatWest accounts
• Apply for a credit card, loan, overdraft or savings account
• Check your pending and available Rewards balance
• Manage Direct Debits and standing orders
• Transfer up to £250 to any UK account
• Make bill payments by searching for approved utility and service providers when entering a payee name
• Pay Your Contacts who use the app or are registered for the Paym service
• Share a confirmation after sending a payment or setting up a Standing Order
• Get Cash at any NatWest or Tesco cash machine using your app or Apple Watch when you don’t have your debit card
• Use Near Me to find your nearest cash machine or local branch
Other things you need to know
• We are proud to be the first bank in the UK to offer a RNIB Approved App for use by blind and partially sighted customers
• Get Cash lets you take out up to £130 per day from our UK cash machines, when you have at least £10 available in your account. There is a maximum limit of two Get Cash withdrawals every 24 hours
• Pay Your Contacts allows you to pay anyone who has this app or is registered for Paym up to £250 using their UK mobile number. To use Pay Your Contacts customers must be over 16 and have available funds in their account, limits are independent of daily withdrawal and Get Cash limits
• Register for the Paym service in the More menu
• Standard data charges may apply – contact your network operator for details
To enjoy all of the features listed you will need to accept the following permissions:
- Network communication for connectivity
- Your location to find your nearest cash machine or branch
- Access to your contact list to allow you to ‘Pay Your Contacts’
For more information visit NatWest.com/mobile or contact our Mobile App support staff on 0345 366 0012 8am to 6pm Monday to Saturday.
What's New in Version 5.4.1
Thanks for banking with NatWest!
Here are the most current updates to NatWest’s mobile banking app:
•The next time you use the app we will greet you by name, if you would like to change your greeting visit settings.
•Our Products tab has grown, it now includes Business Banking products
•iPad Customers can now send international payments to payees set up on Online Banking
Thanks for your feedback, because of this we’ve addressed an issue which was affecting the order of transactions for some customers when the language of their device wasn’t set to English.
I loved this app until the latest update. Now nothing but problems. First, after I installed the update, it treated me like a completely new customer and I had to re-register. Then I used to log in via Touch ID - that appears to be broken, as it now constantly asks me for my passcode. When I try to re-set this I keep going round in circles trying to re-register and eventually get thrown out! Not happy!
Update: I finally got back in to the app this morning by re-registering. Default for Touch ID was set to "off". Why when I had previously set it to "on"?? Seriously, it is a PITA to go through the whole re-registering process each time if this is going to happen after every update.
Brilliant mobile banking app
I use this app on a daily basis to check my balances, payments etc. Transfers are easy. Direct debits are simple to check, amend and cancel. Paying my credit card is something I don't forget as once I have an email to say that my statement is ready, I go to the app and pay it. So simple.
I also like the extra security online via text messages with randomised numbers for identity checks.
A very good app from Nat West
DO NOT UPDATE
This latest update has kicked me out of the app and I am unable to log back in with the correct details. Treating me like a new customer and now have been sent the maximum activation codes for the day leaving me unable to check my account without having to go to a cash point. I don't know what has happened here but with all previous updates I have never been logged out and left unable to log back in, this seems like a pointless app now!
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 08 August 2017
- Version: 5.4.1
- Size: 103 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Developer: National Westminster Bank plc
- © 2015 The Royal Bank of Scotland Group
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.