Navmii GPS UK & ROI: Navigation, Maps and Traffic (Navfree GPS)
By Navmii Publishing Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Navmii (formerly Navfree) is a free community-based navigation and traffic app for drivers.
Navmii combines voice-guided navigation, live traffic information, local search, points of interest and driver scores. Enjoy offline maps stored locally that you can use at home or abroad without an internet connection.
Over 23 million drivers already use Navmii and our maps are available for more than 85 countries across the globe.
• Turn-by-turn voice-guided navigation
• Traffic, speeding, hazard and safety camera alerts
• Community update reporting (traffic, roadworks, accidents)
• Driver and Trip scores and analytics
• Smarter local search (TripAdvisor, Foursquare and What3Words)
• Search using Postcode/ City/ Street
• Local search for places of interest (POIs)
• Integrated Google Street View
• ETA indicator
• Automatic smart rerouting – as road conditions change
• Store your favourite locations
• HD accurate maps
• GPS - no data connection required
• Find your nearest parking, gas/ petrol, tourist attractions etc
Navmii features on-board OpenStreetMap (OSM) maps, which are stored on your device and therefore you don’t need a data connection (unless of course you use the connected services). Use Navmii abroad to avoid high roaming costs!
We're always eager to hear about your experience of using Navmii. Please note that iTunes doesn’t allow us to respond to Appstore reviews. We hate seeing people with issues we can easily help with and bad reviews make us sad.
So, please use our support channels below and we will do our best to help!
- Twitter: @NavmiiSupport
- Email: Support@navmii.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/navmiigps
Note: continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Please rate our app and email any feedback and ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We've been getting great feedback recently - thank you for all your ideas and input. We're building them in as fast as we can and can't wait to show you what's in the next update.
What's New in Version 3.5.2
Version 3.5 introduces some fresh new features for easier navigation, sharing and reporting.
· Share My Trip - share your route & eta with friends/family
· Add multiple way-points – plan your routes more effectively
· Reduced offline map sizes (average 30% smaller – boom!)
· Support for 3D Touch (iPhone 6S only) – press and hold Navmii icon to quickly locate where you are, navigate to work/ home, search addresses
· New and easier to read night map view
· New OSM direct map update reporting - be part of the community, help keep the map updated quickly and easily
· Significantly reduced battery consumption
· Improved map drawing and route calculation performance
· New Text-to-Speech languages added - Danish, Thai, Indonesian and Hindi
· Spoken updates about changes in eta, journey times and traffic conditions
Great app but with minor annoyances
Great app and always has been, apart from some glitches which have been fixed. However, the 'share my trip' option only seems to generate a link if you do this while attached to wifi. If I'm on 3G or 4G then the app tells me that it's 'connecting to outer space' and doesn't generate anything. I left it on for half an hour and still no link. My signal was great and I was on 4G at the time. This is a great addition but annoying that it doesn't work unless on wifi. Can his be looked into plz? I've give an additional star if this is rectified 😊
Another great update with new features!!!
Iv Been an avid Navmii user for a few years now and it gets better with each update! I was literally saying the other day that someone needs to develop a means of being able to let someone know where you are & when you'll arrive, and the Navmii team have done it! Keep it up guys, you'll be saving us a lot more stress when meeting up with friends and family :)
Bought the Safety camera update but it refuses to load properly. Initially Navmii support replied promptly but have now gone dead with no explanation as to what has gone wrong. The Speedo upgrades also say they show Safety Camera information but there is no explanation as to whether this is the same information as the stand alone Safety Camera upgrade and if not, how it differs. Anyway the Safety cameras are not working in my classic speedo upgrade either.
The route planning has come up with some eccentric ways to get me to places in my local area, undermines confidence a bit.
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: 06 April 2016
- Version: 3.5.2
- Size: 541 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Developer: Navmii Publishing Ltd
- © Navmii Publishing Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Ad-Free Version£1.49
- Safety Camera Database for NavFree£2.29
- Map of France£2.29
- Cyclops Safety Camera£3.99
- Map of Spain£2.29
- Snoop Dogg Voice£3.99
- Speed Camera Cyclops (month)£1.49
- Stephen Fry Voice£3.99
- Live Parking Locations£2.99
- Homer Simpson Voice£3.99