Navmii is a free community based navigation and traffic app for drivers.
Navmii puts voice-guided navigation, live traffic information, local search, points of interest and driver scores at your finger tips. With offline maps, for reliable navigation at home or abroad without an internet connection.
Over 24 million drivers already use Navmii and our maps are available for more than 185 countries across the globe.
• Turn-by-turn voice-guided navigation
• Traffic, speeding, hazard and safety camera alerts
• Community reporting (traffic, roadworks, accidents)
• Driver and Trip scores and analytics
• Smarter local search (TripAdvisor, Foursquare)
• what3words for precise on & off-road locations
• Share My Trip - share your route & eta with friends/ family
• Add multiple way-points – plan your routes more effectively
• Search using Postcode/ City/ Street
• Local search for places of interest (POIs)
• Integrated Google Street View
• ETA indicator
• Automatic smart rerouting – as road conditions change
• Support for 3D Touch (iPhone 6S only) – press and hold Navmii icon to quickly locate where you are, navigate to work/ home, search addresses
• Store your favourite locations
• Find your nearest parking, gas/ petrol, tourist attractions etc
• High definition maps
• GPS - no data connection required
Navmii is a proud supporter of and contributor to OpenStreetMap (OSM) the free wiki world map and foundation dedicated to open geospatial data. Over 1.5 million contributors make OSM one of the most locally up to date and dynamic digital base maps in existence.
We love feedback. Please note that iTunes doesn’t allow us to respond to App Store reviews. We hate seeing people with issues we can easily help with and bad reviews make us sad.
So, please send your thoughts or ask us a question by contacting us here:
- Twitter: @NavmiiSupport
- Email: Support@navmii.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/navmiigps
Note: continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- updated maps (September 2018)
- improved route quality
- iPhone X support
- improved map download
- updated Pioneer support
Ratings and Reviews
Hi, I have just come back from a holiday to the south of France, I covered over 2500 mile using this fantastic free navigation app to guide me to where I wanted to go. I visited some out of the way places and city’s.This app is fantastic, I am going to purchase the upgraded versions. I am a lorry driver and so cover a large amount of miles each year, I have tried most navigation apps, this is the best ...BRILLIANT 👍👍
On a driving holiday across Europe this summer Navmii saved to day! I have a quality Sat Nav device that I've used many times before but this year having heard about the Navmii app I thought I'd download it on to my phone as a back up. Arriving in France the Sat Nav died! So I switched to this app. It worked like a dream, not just because it was a free, but it is a very impressive well thought out Sat Nav. I drove though the UK, France, Switzerland and Italy so needed to fully download all 4 different county Navmii apps to do this (which I'd done before leaving home) but did the whole trip with no data roaming on and no data charges (or ads!). At boarder crossings I would switch to the next county specific app - it would be great if the app could handle this for you, but as I was using it on the fly I may not have worked that bit out. I was also playing music into my stereo from my iPhone as well for the whole trip. My only criticism would be the estimated time of arrival is often quite ambitious. Even at top legal speeds I was finding the ETA times going up as I drove, so unless Europe was expanding, you're have to drive like a nutter to get to my destination in the time suggested.
French POI's let this down
Not used this out on the road yet, but for route planning quite a few deficiencies can seen. Search for Toulouse Blagnac Airport draws a blank, as does Pau Airport. If you search for Pau & then position the Pin on the entrance roundabout, the blue arrow brings up a Street View of the Airport Name Billboard. Select point of views & then either Airport or Airport Terminal, then zilch!
Same with Blagnac. With Caen Ferry terminal, popular destination from Portsmouth with Brittany Ferries, not recognised but does bring up the nearest as Le Havre. Not impressed.
In the Midi Pyrenees Area, a lot of minor roads are missing, which will give rise to some odd navigation advice regarding how you get to some places, if at all!
The get round, is to manually identify on the map where you want to go & select it as a destination. However, looking for places that you don't know about is very tedious. Thought that this was the reason for a SatNav in the first place. And don't even think about a PostCode, many villages have the same, and it needs to list them all, not just the principal. My postcode group runs to 7 or more dispersed over 10 km. lots of walking.
- Navmii Publishing Ltd
- 1.4 GB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Navmii Publishing Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Ad-Free Version £1.99
- Map of UK & ROI £2.99
- Safety Camera Database for Navfree £2.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.