Navmii GPS UK & ROI: Offline Navigation & Traffic
By Navmii Publishing Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Navmii is a free community based navigation and traffic app for drivers.
Navmii puts voice-guided navigation, live traffic information, local search, points of interest and driver scores at your finger tips. With offline maps, for reliable navigation at home or abroad without an internet connection.
Over 24 million drivers already use Navmii and our maps are available for more than 185 countries across the globe.
• Turn-by-turn voice-guided navigation
• Traffic, speeding, hazard and safety camera alerts
• Community reporting (traffic, roadworks, accidents)
• Driver and Trip scores and analytics
• Smarter local search (TripAdvisor, Foursquare)
• what3words for precise on & off-road locations
• Share My Trip - share your route & eta with friends/ family
• Add multiple way-points – plan your routes more effectively
• Search using Postcode/ City/ Street
• Local search for places of interest (POIs)
• Integrated Google Street View
• ETA indicator
• Automatic smart rerouting – as road conditions change
• Support for 3D Touch (iPhone 6S, 6S+, 7 only) – press and hold Navmii icon to quickly locate where you are, navigate to work/ home, search addresses
• Store your favourite locations
• Find your nearest parking, gas/ petrol, tourist attractions etc
• High definition maps
• GPS - no data connection required
Navmii is a proud supporter of and contributor to OpenStreetMap (OSM) the free wiki world map and foundation dedicated to open geospatial data. Over 1.5 million contributors make OSM one of the most locally up to date and dynamic digital base maps in existence.
We love feedback. Please note that iTunes doesn’t allow us to respond to App Store reviews. We hate seeing people with issues we can easily help with and bad reviews make us sad.
So, please send your thoughts or ask us a question by contacting us here:
- Twitter: @NavmiiSupport
- Email: Support@navmii.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/navmiigps
Note: continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 3.6.3
- stability improvements;
- fixed speed camera alert interrupting voice directions, in some cases this would completly mute all sounds from the app;
- fixed music muting when option "play to speaker" is enabled;
- fixed voice directions causing music to stay at a low volume after being given;
- support for new languages: Kiswahili, Монгол.
Very useful app.
I have had this app for a great while from free to paid version and find it very useful. The upgrade always comes with improvement from feedbacks.
However, I noticed that it lacks traffic information whilst on the drive to warn about accidents, road works, etc causing heavy traffic delays and recommend alternative routes. Compared to free iPhone map/nav. This feature is very much needed and being able to connect to Bluetooth hand free devices. For example it can't currently connect to my in-car Bluetooth Parrot.
Very useful and friendly nab app
This work very well and as also does not need a data connection for the directions out classes all others I have tried. With data enabled you get more features. The route planning still need some work to make stops or waypoints work better but from a to b points this has to be the choice if you don't want to use data. The road speed limit showing also is a bonus.
Very good, but...
Very good sat nav but unfortunately voice directions won't play over my car's head unit when listening to the radio as Navmii doesn't use the Bluetooth phone profile as used by iPhones.
Instead it uses A2DP - to hear directions the head unit must be set to 'auxiliary' input which silences the radio or CD.
Another disappointment is the deletion of the simple view that showed a large arrow for directions in early versions of the app.
Would be great if both these could be fixed.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: 29 November 2016
- Version: 3.6.3
- Size: 668 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Developer: Navmii Publishing Ltd
- © Navmii Publishing Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Ad-Free Version£1.49
- Safety Camera Database for NavFree£2.29
- Map of France£2.29
- Cyclops Safety Camera£3.99
- Map of Spain£2.29
- Snoop Dogg Voice£3.99
- Speed Camera Cyclops (month)£1.49
- Stephen Fry Voice£3.99
- Homer Simpson Voice£3.99
- Live Parking Locations£2.99