Navmii GPS UK & ROI: Offline Navigation & Traffic
By Navmii Publishing Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Navmii is a free community based navigation and traffic app for drivers.
Navmii puts voice-guided navigation, live traffic information, local search, points of interest and driver scores at your finger tips. With offline maps, for reliable navigation at home or abroad without an internet connection.
Over 24 million drivers already use Navmii and our maps are available for more than 185 countries across the globe.
• Turn-by-turn voice-guided navigation
• Traffic, speeding, hazard and safety camera alerts
• Community reporting (traffic, roadworks, accidents)
• Driver and Trip scores and analytics
• Smarter local search (TripAdvisor, Foursquare)
• what3words for precise on & off-road locations
• Share My Trip - share your route & eta with friends/ family
• Add multiple way-points – plan your routes more effectively
• Search using Postcode/ City/ Street
• Local search for places of interest (POIs)
• Integrated Google Street View
• ETA indicator
• Automatic smart rerouting – as road conditions change
• Support for 3D Touch (iPhone 6S, 6S+, 7 only) – press and hold Navmii icon to quickly locate where you are, navigate to work/ home, search addresses
• Store your favourite locations
• Find your nearest parking, gas/ petrol, tourist attractions etc
• High definition maps
• GPS - no data connection required
Navmii is a proud supporter of and contributor to OpenStreetMap (OSM) the free wiki world map and foundation dedicated to open geospatial data. Over 1.5 million contributors make OSM one of the most locally up to date and dynamic digital base maps in existence.
We love feedback. Please note that iTunes doesn’t allow us to respond to App Store reviews. We hate seeing people with issues we can easily help with and bad reviews make us sad.
So, please send your thoughts or ask us a question by contacting us here:
- Twitter: @NavmiiSupport
- Email: Support@navmii.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/navmiigps
Note: continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 3.6.3
- stability improvements;
- fixed speed camera alert interrupting voice directions, in some cases this would completly mute all sounds from the app;
- fixed music muting when option "play to speaker" is enabled;
- fixed voice directions causing music to stay at a low volume after being given;
- support for new languages: Kiswahili, Монгол.
- open street maps I'm a fan off. Surprisingly up to date.
- offline use for no signal or roaming
- traffic updates when there is a signal
- purchasable options fair priced (I've removed ads and added TTS for spoken full street names in navigation)
- share route updates. Useful to keep people up to the moment in the know of your journey schedule.
- Waze-like navmii users road events and navatars, driver score, all a bit gimicky, but you can turn off.
Wishes: to make info even clearer at a glance...
- if auto-zoom range user definable in settings would be good (I turn off this feature and zoom to max, but, then miss out on usefulness in longer stretches of route, but, default is just too far out for me)
- information fonts all bolder and bigger please. Could drop units as user knows what he/she has selected in preferences which just uses up screen real estate.
- see eta, ett and remaining distance all at once (slow oscillation of info demands too much staring time at the screen and not at the road)
Altogether a great app though and will be continuing to use and hope others share same wishes to encourage developers that way.
Good but room for improvement
First impressions - Good however I'm a biker and you can only choose a car, truck, walking Navatar. I don't want to be a car , I want to be a motorbike!!! Sort this please.
Serious point now - the fastest route mode is not the fastest route. I live very close to the A1 junction and planning a route it defaults to taking me via A19 then rejoining A1 further down U.K. I've tried plotting the same route in several other devices for the fastest route and they ALL go via A1 reducing journey to Somerset by 38 miles.
Seems when you select choose alternate route it still defaults to original route !!
Good screen layout and clear directions but I want to be a motorbike not a car, truck or walk mode.
Please let my Navatar be a biker 😬👍🏻
Very useful app.
I have had this app for a great while from free to paid version and find it very useful. The upgrade always comes with improvement from feedbacks.
However, I noticed that it lacks traffic information whilst on the drive to warn about accidents, road works, etc causing heavy traffic delays and recommend alternative routes. Compared to free iPhone map/nav. This feature is very much needed and being able to connect to Bluetooth hand free devices. For example it can't currently connect to my in-car Bluetooth Parrot.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: 29 November 2016
- Version: 3.6.3
- Size: 668 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Developer: Navmii Publishing Ltd
- © Navmii Publishing Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Ad-Free Version£1.99
- Safety Camera Database for NavFree£2.99
- Map of France£2.99
- Cyclops Safety Camera£4.99
- Map of Spain£2.99
- Snoop Dogg Voice£4.99
- TTS (Voice Guidance)£2.99
- Speed Camera Cyclops (month)£1.99
- Homer Simpson Voice£4.99
- Stephen Fry Voice£4.99