Navigaia : Dubrovnik Travel Guide
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Navigaia offers you a MULTIMEDIA TRAVEL GUIDE unique to Dubrovnik which includes details of more than 170 Points of Interest, 25 videos of places to visit, 2 audio guides and an interactive map complete with 4 zoom levels.
This FREE VERSION allows you to discover how useful and userfriendly the Guide is. It contains around 70 points of interest accompanied by the interactive map which offers 2 zoom levels. In acquiring this trial guide you will then be able to obtain a COMPLETE VERSION. All the content is transfered with the FREE VERSION and you will not have to download it, nor pay for the roaming charges.
THE COMPLETE VERSION includes more than 165 points of Interest that have been carefully selected to enhance your trip:
• tourist visits or sites, restaurants, places to go out (bars, cafes, concerts, nightclubs, theatres, cabarets, etc), and places for shopping (markets – both specialist and general, department stores, well known roads with an array of shops).
• each point of interest is accompanied by a comprehensive description, photos and, for the most important places to visit, 30 second video guides.
EASY TO USE:
• Tools to filter or to show the Points of Interest of your choice (sort by price, rating, proximity, type of attraction – concert-cafe with Jazz music/Alsacian restaurant, for example).
• Easy navigation on maps and lists, can switch from one mode to another with ease.
• As with all the content, the map has been specifically designed for this guide and is downloaded onto your device to avoid the high Internet fees when you are abroad.
• Most viewed and favourites are stored on the map and in a list for easy viewing.
2 AUDIO GUIDES:
• During the first audio visit, we’ll be crossing the city ramparts at the Pile Gate and strolling through the streets and lanes of the Old Town, which will give us an opportunity to discover the particular characteristics of the local architecture as well as the chance to view some of the most magnificent monuments of the town, including the Franciscan Monastery and the Sponza Palace.
• The second audio guide is the continuation of the 1st tour we made, which took us from the Pile Gate to Luza Square. So it’s now from this main square and more precisely from Orlando’s Column in the centre that we’ll commence our 2nd walk. We’ll also discover some of the town’s major monuments including the Cathedral, the Jesuits’ Church and the Dominican Monastery.
• Written by those with the best knowledge of the city, these audio guides will give you the opportunity to discover the best sites of the city, as well as its secrets, in a new and different way.
• Each audio guide lasts between 1 and 2 hours, but you can of course listen to just the chapters that interest you.
UPDATE: Every year, the guide will be updated and you will receive the latest version.
LANGUAGES: This version is in English. There are 2 others: 1 in German, and 1 in French.
- Category: Travel
- Released: 25 October 2010
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 130 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Navigaia
- © Pocketvox
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium version of the travel guide £0.79