Navmii is a free community based navigation and traffic app for drivers.
Navmii puts voice-guided navigation, live traffic information, local search, points of interest and driver scores at your finger tips. With offline maps, for reliable navigation at home or abroad without an internet connection.
Over 24 million drivers already use Navmii and our maps are available for more than 185 countries across the globe.
• Turn-by-turn voice-guided navigation
• Traffic, speeding, hazard and safety camera alerts
• Community reporting (traffic, roadworks, accidents)
• Driver and Trip scores and analytics
• Smarter local search (TripAdvisor, Foursquare)
• what3words for precise on & off-road locations
• Share My Trip - share your route & eta with friends/ family
• Add multiple way-points – plan your routes more effectively
• Search using Postcode/ City/ Street
• Local search for places of interest (POIs)
• Integrated Google Street View
• ETA indicator
• Automatic smart rerouting – as road conditions change
• Support for 3D Touch (iPhone 6S, 6S+, 7 only) – press and hold Navmii icon to quickly locate where you are, navigate to work/ home, search addresses
• Store your favourite locations
• Find your nearest parking, gas/ petrol, tourist attractions etc
• High definition maps
• GPS - no data connection required
Navmii is a proud supporter of and contributor to OpenStreetMap (OSM) the free wiki world map and foundation dedicated to open geospatial data. Over 1.5 million contributors make OSM one of the most locally up to date and dynamic digital base maps in existence.
We love feedback. Please note that iTunes doesn’t allow us to respond to App Store reviews. We hate seeing people with issues we can easily help with and bad reviews make us sad.
So, please send your thoughts or ask us a question by contacting us here:
- Twitter: @NavmiiSupport
- Email: Support@navmii.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/navmiigps
Note: continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- updated maps (September 2018)
- improved route quality
- iPhone X support
- improved map download
- updated Pioneer support
Ratings and Reviews
Still not great
Saw that this has been updated and thought perhaps things may have been made better but no... First of all the navigation refuses to go "backwards" to get a better route so instead will send you on a wild goose chase through small streets and residential areas in order to save 300m of driving. It also struggles with sticking to main roads and tends to guide you away from motorways only to take you through the town and then return you to the same motorway that had no incidents or traffic... See if you can figure out why...
Really is a shame as the app had so much potential, is very well designed and gives great UI just a shame it doesnt do what it is supposed to... Perhaps change to a paid version and actually invest some money into development as I'd gladly pay for a working version!
Incredibly messed up and increasingly frustrating
I used to think this was a great app but have since changed my mind. They've really dropped the ball now. After spending money for add-ons such as ad free and extra voices plus heads up display I can no longer bear to use it. It changes the routes you've chosen even with waypoints added... it's always trying to default to its initially suggested route. After a particularly convoluted journey yesterday I decided no more. It's an utter waste of time trying to use it. It looks good but it's completely awful to use. It deleted all my saved routes last month with no way to get them back. It's turgid garbage. I hate it, hate it, hate it.!
Such a shame , the old nav so easy to use , haven't got clue with this one , I was messing bout with the new updated one for near on one and a half hours , what a mess , totally unworkable I just wish people would not try to mend something that isn't broke , or try to make better , I've had this app years , but getting deleted now , so sooooo sad , people just can't leave things alone
App designers have to start realising to not mend something that is not broken!!!! And leave good functions alone and stop trying to make them better , which just spoils it ,
Apple does the same thing they go toooo far just leave apps that work fine alone !!!!!!
- Navmii Publishing Ltd
- 942.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Navmii Publishing Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Ad-Free Version £1.99
- Safety Camera Database for NavFree £2.99
- Map of France £2.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.