Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***We are aware of the issues being caused by iOS 7 with this game and are actively looking into solutions.***
Enter the New Dynasty with NBA 2K13, the latest installment of the top-rated NBA video game simulation franchise 12 years running. Built on the critically acclaimed NBA 2K engine, NBA 2K13 for iOS features improved graphics and intuitive One-Finger controls to give you the ultimate NBA experience while on the go. For the first time, players can now challenge their friends in multiplayer mode via Game Center or Bluetooth. NBA 2K13 also lets you relive some of the most memorable performances in NBA history, including Kobe Bryant’s 81-point performance in 2006.
Executive produced by multi-platinum recording artist JAY Z, who personally curated this year’s soundtrack.
- Multiplayer: Take the court against your friends via Game Center and Bluetooth.
- Intuitive Controls: Choose between classic control and One-Finger control, built specifically for iOS devices.
- Improved graphics and animations.
- NBA’s Greatest Games: Relive some of the best performances in NBA history, including Kobe Bryant’s 81-point performance in 2006.
- A JAY Z Production: Featuring a soundtrack personally curated by multi-platinum recording artist JAY Z.
- Multiseason Mode: Play through multiple NBA seasons and establish your team as a dynasty.
- TV-style presentation, including full commentary from Kevin Harlan and Clark Kellogg.
- Updated Rosters - All transactions from the 2011-2012 season have been incorporated, meaning you will be playing with current teams and ratings.
Visit http://www.2kgames.com/mobile/ for more great games
What's New in Version 1.3.5
A bug's life
That's what this game should be called. Crashes constantly, and when you can finally play, goodness forbid that you attempt a pass under the hoop a la Steve Nash, if you do, the camera pans out of the court and you are then doomed to play the game with a ghost ball.
If you make a substitution when a player of yours gets fouled out, the game crashes.
If you make a substitution during a dead ball that favours you, the camera points right at your face but you can't pass the ball, so you incur a 5 sec clock violation.
If you try and play this game in All star mode, you will hardly convert a basket but the opposition always will. If you revert to Pro mode, chances are you will win all games by margins of more than 30 points and usually end up being 140 plus scores (210 isn't unusual in 12 min a quarter pro mode).
Pretty crap game to be honest. Is the pS3 version any better?
Ever one talk crap
Why does very one give this game such bad reviews it's really fun it has only crashed on me 3 time but I was run other apps too. Why does very one talk some crap ? Download it it's worth the £2 no a fence but it's only £2 what can you even buy for that
I'm just downloading this game now, and after reading the other reviews, I completely agree. All 2k sports mobile and phone games constantly crash and for no reason. I had the exact same problem with NHL 2k11 and I'm wondering if it will be the same with a 2013 game. Is it really worth it?
- Category: Games
- Updated: 29 January 2014
- Version: 1.3.5
- Size: 1.33 GB
- Language: English
- Developer: 2K Sports
- © 2005-2012 Take-Two Interactive Software and its subsidiaries. All rights reserved. 2K Sports, the 2K Sports logo, and Take-Two Interactive Software are all trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. The NBA and individual NBA member team identifications used on or in this product are trademarks, copyrights designs and other forms of intellectual property of NBA Properties, Inc. and the respective NBA member teams and may not be used, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of NBA Properties, Inc. © 2011 NBA Properties, Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- 7 stars' Games£2.99
- Yao Ming's Games£0.69
- McGrady's Games£0.69
- Carter's Games£0.69
- Nash's Games£0.69
- Kidd's Games£0.69
- Garnett's Games£0.69
- Duncan's Games£0.69