Download the free Nectar app for weekly offers and see your points balance rise. Offers are updated every week, just for you. Once logged in, you can:
• Quickly see an overview of your updated points balance and last 8 transactions
• Use the in-app Wallet for QR, Voucher codes and Offers; This is where your e-vouchers and offers will be stored. You can view the voucher codes that you have spent your points on (e.g. for Caffe Nero, Pizza Express, Photobox or Virgin Trains). And you can also view the offers that you have loaded to your card
• Fresh weekly offers and explore 100's of brands (you'll be surprised at how many brands you can collect and spend points with!)
• Keep up to date with great new ways to spend your points - including family days out, restaurant meals, cinema trips, holidays and those essential tech items
• Nectar inbox keeps you updated on the latest news and hot offers, making sure you don’t miss out
• You can now redeem any Nectar rewards in the app
• Get instant notifications on the latest top offers live to your mobile (but make sure to keep your app notifications on so you don’t miss out on any surprises and competitions too)
• Turn on Location to receive more personalised offers from the partners you love. Please be aware that continued use of Location running in the background can decrease battery life.
At Nectar, we recognise that all our customers are individuals, so the more you use the app, the more personal your offers will become.
It’s free and easy to get started:
• If you have a Nectar card and have registered already:
You can login to the app easily by entering your card number and password
• If you have a Nectar card and haven’t registered on Nectar.com:
Just enter your card number in the app and follow the instructions to complete your registration
Wish the app had a barcode that you can easily scan to collect points? Don’t worry, we’re working on it. When we can guarantee a great customer experience and a barcode that works reliably in all our partner stores, we’ll have the barcode in the app and you’ll be the first ones to know.
Caution: continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
What’s it for?
I’m not a person who writes reviews (usually) but this, this gets a big thumbs down. Pathetic is an understatement for this app.
Four phone calls to nectar help and still not sure if I can redeem points!
Do I want to ? I ask myself?
First problem . When you get your card you have 19 numbers on it !!!!
BUT to register your card with them
You only enter the second 11 numbers!!! Or problems occur.
To make things worse the first card I had nectar had to replace because of a faulty batch of cards.
Question why give you the first 8 when you don’t need them ????
Question when I applied for the card how was I able to do so when you say I omitted my date of birth!!!
And app refusing to register me !!!
Question why is it that I can collect nectar points by BUYING things on my iPhone BUT to SPEND them i have to use a LESS SECURE COMPUTER!!!!!!! When your pass-wording accessing is like trying to access FORT KNOX!!!!!
Question why did I get an email from you that I had changed my pass word WHEN I DIDN’T and I’m locked out of my account WHEN I WASN'T. Worst app I’ve ever had .
Worst company to deal with.
Never ever had this type of situation before. Useless totally useless .
Nectar points is a lovely incentive. It’s nice to know that as you are spending you get something back and the offers are amazing. The points per expenditure is very reasonable too as it is usually a minimum of £1 per point though it’s usually more. With the app you can see your points at a glance as well as load offers. You also have access to all the partner shops where you can earn points as well as detailed info of how many points. It’s not a rip off like so many others where you have to spend so much to get so little back. I would definitely recommend. Money back gained from points comes in very handy at the end of the year.
I shop mainly in Braehead shop but sometimes sneak over to the Darnley store I would just like to say I’ve never felt a nuisance am quite short and the tall assistants are happy to bring down items from top shelves the till staff are always cheery and chatty makes it a pleasure to pay copious amounts of money ha ha not forgetting the important staff who find trolleys all over and are happy to take a trolley back from you . I have been a wee bit unwell this year and all your staff in both the above shops have been delightful and helpful. Well done Sainsbury’s for employing the best of the best.
- Nectar Loyalty Ltd
- 46.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Aimia Coalition Loyalty UK Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.