Nectar – Offers and Rewards
By Aimia Coalition Loyalty UK Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Download the free Nectar app for weekly offers and see your points balance rise. Offers are updated every week, just for you. Once logged in, you can:
• Quickly see an overview of your updated points balance and last 8 transactions
• Use the in-app Wallet for QR, Voucher codes and Offers; This is where your e-vouchers and offers will be stored. You can view the voucher codes that you have spent your points on (e.g. for Caffe Nero, Pizza Express, Photobox or Virgin Trains). And you can also view the offers that you have loaded to your card
• Get instant notifications on the latest top offers live to your mobile (but make sure to keep your app notifications on so you don’t miss out on any surprises and competitions too)
• Fresh weekly offers and search 100's of online brands (you'll be surprised at how many brands you can collect points with!)
• Keep up to date with great new ways to spend your points - including family days out, restaurant meals, cinema trips, holidays and those essential tech items
• Nectar inbox keeps you updated on the latest news and hot offers, making sure you don’t miss out
At Nectar, we recognise that all our customers are individuals, so the more you use the app, the more personal your offers will become.
It’s free and easy to get started:
• If you have a Nectar card and have registered already:
You can login to the app easily by entering your card number and password
• If you have a Nectar card and haven’t registered on Nectar.com:
Just enter your card number in the app and follow the instructions to complete your registration
Wish the app had a barcode that you can easily scan to collect points? Don’t worry, we’re working on it. When we can guarantee a great customer experience and a barcode that works reliably in all our partner stores, we’ll have the barcode in the app and you’ll be the first ones to know.
Please tell us what you love, and any ideas for the app, you can even report a bug or make a suggestion. You can now provide feedback from the settings screen. We read them all, and use these comments to improve the app, so thank you in advance.
What's New in Version 6.7.0
- We've added QR codes to vouchers in the wallet, so now when you are at the till, just show your QR code to be scanned – easy!
Better but by no means brilliant!
This app has gone from simple and useful to downright terrible in various updates. But each of the most recent updates have added increased functionality. Currently, it sits at better but by no means brilliant. I still have to swipe through many offers until I find the ones I'm interested in. Quite frankly, I get bored after a few seconds.... Nectar offers are no longer in order by provider. WHY? WHY? WHY?
I don't want to have to scroll down a screen many many times to find individual offers for me! It's hugely timewasting. I want them in the succinct menu format by provider that existed until one of the previous mishap updates.
Great app for monitoring points
Whilst I don't find many of Sainsbury's own products with additional points through the app any more, the participation in the extra points per swipe make it good value and I have let the partner site promotions inform my online purchasing. I also like the wallet so you can see what is left to use. Just wish there were more in store vouchers...oh well. Something for nothing and always pays for a special Christmas blowout.
Better than the website
Things that don't work at the website you can still activate them through the app. Only thing i find wrong is points status. While i can already see the points on website, eBay, etc. it takes couple of days to be seen in app even if it says "updated 1 minute ago".
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 06 December 2016
- Version: 6.7.0
- Size: 32.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Aimia Coalition Loyalty UK Limited
- © Aimia Coalition Loyalty UK Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.