Nectar – Offers and Rewards
By Aimia Coalition Loyalty UK Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Download the free Nectar app for weekly offers and see your points balance rise. Offers are updated every week, just for you. Once logged in, you can:
• Quickly see an overview of your updated points balance and last 8 transactions
• Use the in-app Wallet for QR, Voucher codes and Offers; This is where your e-vouchers and offers will be stored. You can view the voucher codes that you have spent your points on (e.g. for Caffe Nero, Pizza Express, Photobox or Virgin Trains). And you can also view the offers that you have loaded to your card
• Fresh weekly offers and search 100's of online brands (you'll be surprised at how many brands you can collect points with!)
• Keep up to date with great new ways to spend your points - including family days out, restaurant meals, cinema trips, holidays and those essential tech items
• Nectar inbox keeps you updated on the latest news and hot offers, making sure you don’t miss out
• You can now redeem any Nectar rewards in the app when they are shown in the offers section
• Get instant notifications on the latest top offers live to your mobile (but make sure to keep your app notifications on so you don’t miss out on any surprises and competitions too)
At Nectar, we recognise that all our customers are individuals, so the more you use the app, the more personal your offers will become.
It’s free and easy to get started:
• If you have a Nectar card and have registered already:
You can login to the app easily by entering your card number and password
• If you have a Nectar card and haven’t registered on Nectar.com:
Just enter your card number in the app and follow the instructions to complete your registration
Wish the app had a barcode that you can easily scan to collect points? Don’t worry, we’re working on it. When we can guarantee a great customer experience and a barcode that works reliably in all our partner stores, we’ll have the barcode in the app and you’ll be the first ones to know.
Please tell us what you love, and any ideas for the app, you can even report a bug or make a suggestion. You can now provide feedback from the settings screen. We read them all, and use these comments to improve the app, so thank you in advance.
What's New in Version 6.8.1
- You can now redeem any Nectar rewards in the app when they are shown in the offers section, no need to go via nectar.com and log in a second time
- 3D Touch has been added to the app icon on the homescreen, so you can jump quickly to a section of the app e.g. Wallet
- We've added a Today widget so that you can access your redeemed eVouchers quickly
- You can now hide the keyboard when searching in the 'More offers' section (tap the search bar to see all of our online brands)
Works and looks great
Makes clubcard etc look very poor in comparison. I've had no issues..
Possibly one the worst apps I've ever had the misfortune to download. Slow to update points. Inelegant design. Rarely works. The one star is based on the fact that I can't upload this review without awarding it a star. So there you go, one star for enabling me to tell everyone how terrible this app is.
IT DOSE'T WORK
Sick and tied of emailing Nectar, I can login online via a Mac, Windows PC and via Safari on my iPhone. But the APP does not recognise the card number and password.
It's like banging your head against a brick wall getting the helpline to understand this. DO NOT USE!!!! RATED NO STARS!!!!!!
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 13 February 2017
- Version: 6.8.1
- Size: 37.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Aimia Coalition Loyalty UK Limited
- © Aimia Coalition Loyalty UK Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.