Need for Speed™ Most Wanted
By Electronic Arts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
APP STORE BEST OF 2012! Thanks to all our fans for making Most Wanted one of the year’s biggest hits.
"The street racer that iOS devices have been waiting for" (PocketGamer, 9/10 Gold Award)
“It pushes the mobile platform to its utmost limits and doesn’t even break a sweat” (Capsule Computers)
Buckle up, hit the gas and hold on tight; you’re in for the ride of your life. Outrun cops, outsmart rivals – and outdrive your friends – in the most dangerous Need for Speed yet. Do you dare to be the Most Wanted?
Note: Due to its revved-up graphics and gameplay, you’ll need 1.8GB of free space on your device in order to install this game.
MAKE TROUBLE, GET WANTED
Evade a relentless police force while you clash with street racers. Race and chase hot cars like the SRT Viper GTS, Porsche 911 Carrera S, Hummer H1 Alpha, and many more. Feel the intensity of no-brakes-allowed street racing with realistic full-car damage for the first time on mobile.
LEAVE YOUR MARK
Log into Origin to check the Wanted List and find out who is the Most Wanted across platforms and among your friends. Then, challenge your friends and prove your racing skills in nonstop competition.
GO FROM ZERO TO MOST WANTED…
• Choose and customize over 40 unique cars
• Race the way you want! By popular demand you can now touch or tilt to steer
• Use Mods to enhance your car and get ahead of the pack in style
• Experience the action with mind-blowing graphics and intense full-car damage
• Earn Speed Points to unlock new cars
Your rivals will do everything they can to stop you from getting to the top – but in this world, there can only be one Most Wanted.
What's New in Version 1.0.2
UPDATE NOW FOR MORE CARS AND NEW EVENTS! Think you can handle even more trouble? Boost your car collection and your wanted level with some brand new rides that will help you move up the Most Wanted list.
• Start some trouble in 2 brand-new cars – the Marussia B2 and the Pagani Zonda R
• Test-drive your new wheels in 2 new Hot Rides Events
• Race NFS Edition cars like the Hummer H1 Alpha, the Pagani Huayra, and more! Each vehicle is only available for ONE week, so get ‘em fast or be left in their dust
• Collect as many new rides as you can to unlock brand-new milestones
We’ve also made some under-the-hood modifications to keep your game finely tuned and smoother than ever. Let us know if you like this update and we’ll keep you racing in high gear!
For such a small price this game is worth it however it takes up nearly 2GB of space on your device and takes years to install.
Generally the game is very good, and contains many real life cars that can be unlocked at different stages in the game, these cars are all customisable.
There are many levels of varying difficulty and is a fun intriguing game to get used to.
However the let downs ate that some of the physics during gameplay aren't realistic enough and often you lose levels or don't get a high enough score of this because of these annoying features.
E.g. Once you've driven through a spike strip the car slows down almost instantly to a very low speed and randomly darts in one direction or another. This isn't realistically what would happen in real life, due to inertia the car would slow down more slowly and the current direction it is travelling would remain the same.
E.g.2. Sometimes, in the middle of a level a police car will pull in from a side point on the road and attempt to intercept you, slowing you down in some way. In this game police cars will accelerate forward no matter what and don't respect the driving of the bystanders, which you would expect more from the police! This sends innocent drivers in cars flying all over the road into which you could potentially crash also a hindrance to gaining a higher score.
Summary: overall a good game but can be very annoying and unrealistic at times. Not completely worth the money...
Need for speed most wanted
This is a truly great game, the graphics are amazing, the controls are equally amazing.
Having said this, there are a few problems.
1. The police are a little bit unrealistic, sometimes you can be going 250mph and then a cop car comes out of nowhere and overtakes you. They also do not go for other racers, only you. This adds significantly greater difficulty to winning a race.
2. Once you get into the game, and unlock 'good' cars such as the Adventador, or buy a NFS edition car, the races become incredibly easy.
3. When competing In a 'Hot ride' event, police target the side of your car more than any other part. This gives you a 2.75 second time penalty, however the police kind of cheat to reach you.
4. You cannot play with other people who own the game, there should be an online multiplayer option instead of racing against a time.
Overall this is a good game for the price it is. I recommend buying it.
- Ashley Waterman
NFS Most Wanted
This is my first proper review.
As many have stated this is fantastic game with fantastic graphics and everything.
But there are some problems.
Most are to do with the police.
When I am driving with my Buggati Veyron at 300+ kmh I find it quite anoying when a 4x4 truck overtakes me.
Also the fact that the police only targets you is a little bit frustrating, but can be overcome.
I would like to add that being a NFS game it would have been nice if you could also customise your cars and if there were a game plot. Because without them it seems kind of dull. There could have been more tracks as well.
Overall I had a really nice time playing it, but when i completed it I did not have this sence of achievement. Bu this is my vew. It is a great game and I definatley recomend it
- Category: Games
- Updated: 19 December 2012
- Version: 1.0.2
- Size: 637 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Developer: EA Swiss Sarl
- © 2012 Electronic Arts Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPad, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPod touch (5th generation). This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Gearhead Pack£2.99
- Rookie Pack£1.99
- Street Racer Pack£5.99
- Most Wanted Cash Pack£17.49
- Speed Demon Pack£10.49