By National Energy Services Ltd
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Saving you time, managing your evidence and reducing the risk of audit failures on your EPCs.
To find out more about NES Touch visit www.nes-touch.co.uk
For our user guide visit www.nesltd.co.uk/nes-touch/downloads/NES-Touch-User-Guide.pdf
NES Touch is an easy-to-use, free tablet app that helps DEAs work smarter. With NES Touch, it’s quicker and easier to do your EPC assessments and gives you the confidence that you’re meeting the current NES audit requirements.
It has been developed by National Energy Services, the leading organisation for energy assessors and surveying professionals. We are the EPC scheme of choice for industry leaders and we have a reputation for designing and developing easy-to-use, intuitive and robust software and for superb technical support.
- Work offline and lodge your EPC when connected to Wi-Fi or 3G
- Prominent ‘evidence prompts’ to help you avoid missing evidence
- Automatic upload of photographic evidence and site notes
- Powerful Google style search facility to quickly locate your jobs
- Accurate results show on your tablet instantly without needing internet access
- Create jobs on the app or in any system integrated with NES Touch
- Automatic saving of your data as you enter it
- 15 years secure storage of photographic evidence and site notes
- Easy data retrieval by NES for audit/investigation saving you time
- Robust infrastructure backed up by excellent technical support
- Produced by the NHER Accreditation Scheme
- Developed and maintained by in-house software development team
For corporate customers, we offer dedicated corporate accounts and reporting so you can easily manage your assessors.
NES Touch is a tablet app for EPC assessments and as such does not work on mobile phones.
Got a question? Contact our sales team at email@example.com.
What's New in Version 2.4
Increased timeout for address search to 1 minute