By Nest Labs
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
At Nest, we make products that are beautiful, thoughtful and easy to use. The Nest app is no exception.
Control your Nest Learning Thermostat, arm and disarm your Nest Secure alarm system, see your home with Nest Cam and know if Nest Protect goes off – all in one place. And receive notifications on your iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch.
Nest uses sensors, algorithms and the location of your phone to do the right thing automatically, turning off the heating and turning on the camera when you leave. Forgotten to set the alarm? Nest notices and will send you a Remind me alert. And everyone at home can receive notifications and control the Nest products they need with their own Nest account – no more sharing passwords.
Nest Learning Thermostat and Nest Thermostat E
Thermostats that program themselves to help you save energy.
- Adjust the temperature from the train or the sofa using your phone or Apple Watch.
- See how much energy you've used and why. The more you know, the more you can save.
- View and edit your thermostat schedule or boost your domestic hot water.
- Receive extreme temperature alerts before your home gets too cold.
- Earn Leafs when you choose a temperature that saves you energy.
Nest Secure alarm system
- Arm and disarm your home remotely from the app.
- Know who's coming and going with Family Account integration and event history.
- Receive a Remind me alert if you've gone out and forgotten to set the alarm.
- Invite guests from the app, sending them an email invitation with unique passcodes and set visiting hours.
- Receive a security alert on your phone telling you what triggered the alarm – either a door or window was opened or someone entered a room.
The smoke and carbon monoxide alarm that thinks, speaks and alerts your phone.
- Receive an alert if Nest Protect senses smoke or carbon monoxide (CO). Or if the batteries are low. (Requires Wi-Fi and a working Internet connection.)
- Silence an alarm from your phone with App Silence. (Nest Protect 2nd gen.)
- See the status of your batteries, sensors and Wi-Fi connection.
- Run a Safety Check-Up to test all your alarms at once – without using a chair or a ladder. (Nest Protect 2nd gen.)
- Get 'What to Do' instructions during a smoke or CO event.
- See your Safety History so that you know when alerts happened and why.
Nest Cam IQ, Nest Cam Indoor, Nest Cam Outdoor
The security cameras that let you see your home on your phone, inside and out.
- Set up your camera on your phone. Just plug it in and download the app to get started.
- Receive alerts when there's activity and respond to get someone's attention.
- See what you've missed with snapshots of the past three hours.
- Check on your home 24/7 in super-clear 1080p HD (Nest Cam and Dropcam Pro only).
- Receive person alerts (or familiar/unfamiliar face alerts with Nest Cam IQ) and up to 30 days of video history when you subscribe to Nest Aware. (Subscription service sold separately.)
Some features require a working Internet connection, Wi-Fi and/or Bluetooth.
What's New in Version 5.17.2
Our first update of 2018 will make you smile from ear to ear if you use an iPhone X - it now fills the full screen. Happy New Year, and Welcome Home!
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 16 January 2018
- Version: 5.17.2
- Size: 261 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Developer: Nest Labs, Inc
- © 2011-16 Nest Labs, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes