Looking for the most talked about TV programmes and films from the around the world? They’re all on Netflix.
We’ve got award-winning series, films, documentaries and stand-up specials. And with the mobile app, you get Netflix while you travel, commute, or just take a break.
What you’ll love about Netflix:
• We add TV programmes and films all the time. Browse new titles or search for your favourites, and stream videos straight to your device.
• The more you watch, the better Netflix gets at recommending TV programmes and films you’ll love.
• Create up to five profiles for an account. Profiles give different members of your household their own personalised Netflix.
• Enjoy a safe watching experience just for children with family-friendly entertainment.
• Preview quick videos of our series and films and get notifications for new episodes and releases.
• Save your data. Download titles to your mobile device and watch offline, wherever you are.
Someone eyeing your Netflix app on the bus? Make sure it’s the latest and greatest. Get the update for our best experience yet.
And in this release, we've fixed bugs and made performance improvements. Just for you.
Ratings and Reviews
Great but 1 glitch
The app itself is amazing, but there is one glitch which makes some of my previously watched episodes or movies appear back on my “continue watching” list, which can sometimes get a little frustrating if i didn’t necessarily want to watch the episodes or movie again. This leads to the one thing i want to ask/recommend. Is there any way that you can make there be a way to delete some things from your continue watching list? I feel like this could be essential to some people (mainly me😂)in case you dont WANT to continue watching. But, like i said, apart from this one glitch, the app is pretty awesome and enjoyable, seeing as there is a large variety in things you can watch. I also think that having a choice to add things to your list is a great way to make your experience on netflix even more personalised than it already is. For such a reasonable price a month, I think that netflix is a great and reliable app to watch movies on and more.
Issues with language and films already watched
I’ve had Netflix now for a few months and on the whole it’s a good app for conveniently finding films of a particular genre. However I have two real issues with it;
1. I find a film and use my data (no access to WiFi) to download it to my device so I can play it on my tv at a later time only to find that the film is in another language. Surely it would be easy to identify on the film description what the language of the film is, it is massively frustrating.
2. Films which I watched remain in my suggested lists, I watch lots of films and can’t always remember which ones I’ve watched just by the name or cover photo, would it not be possible to open a new folder, like the ‘continue watching’ one but for ‘films watched’ so they don’t keep appearing in the suggested lists. I’m surprised this isn’t a feature given how it tracks everything else. It also puts things I’ve watched in my continue watching folder which is frustrating 🙄
Good review- relatable
I mean I really like Netflix. I just feel like sometimes the app can need updating with better films, like don’t get me wrong the films are good and it keeps coming with proper good series like Jheez! But like there’s something missing, I don’t know how it works with the whole taking movies off and putting on new ones or whatever, but I just think more up to date films tbf. I use it literally everyday always watching a new series or a film I haven’t watched but it gets to the point where I’m having to watch the same film over and over again. Like if it’s a good film and a film that I really enjoy then it’s chill but sometimes I find myself Tryna find a film for time, rather than acc watching a film& I know that goes for many people. I do really recommend using Netflix like it is very good for films and series just needs to bring some more good films, especially for 2019!
P.s bring back fresh prince of bel air cus I’m literally on the edge of not knowing what to do at like 2.am in the Morning🥴
- Netflix, Inc.
- 84.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Netflix, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Netflix £5.99
- Netflix 2S Plan £7.99
- Netflix 1S Plan £5.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.