By Netflix, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Netflix is the world’s leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and films on your phone. This Netflix mobile application is designed to deliver the best experience anywhere, anytime.
Get the free app as a part of your Netflix membership and you can instantly watch thousands of TV episodes & films on your phone.
If you are not a Netflix member then sign up for Netflix and start enjoying immediately on your phone with our one-month free trial.
How does Netflix work?
• Netflix membership gives you access to unlimited TV programmes and films for one low monthly price.
• With the Netflix app you can instantly watch as many TV episodes & films as you want, as often as you want, anytime you want.
• You can Browse a growing selection of thousands of titles, and new episodes that are added regularly.
• Search for titles and watch immediately on your phone or on an ever expanding list of supported device.
• Rate your favourite programmes and films and tell us what you like so Netflix can help suggest the best titles for you.
Note: Video out is supported on all generations of iPad, iPhone 4 and later generations and iPod (4th generation) and later generations.
For assistance, please visit help.netflix.com.
What's New in Version 7.1.3
Update ruined it for ipad?
I love Netflix, I loveD this app. Since the last update, it no longer loads on my iPad 3... I use this app daily, or at least I did until the last update. Everything seems to load fine up until I actually try to watch something... It just sits on a black screen with the menu options still available. It just won't load the actual episode/films etc. it still works on my phone, and no, it isn't a wifi problem. I have fibre optic and literally everything else which is connected to my wifi works. This includes other apps on my iPad including sky go. Is anyone else having this problem??? Again, the problem is the update.. I tried restarting my iPad and deleting the app with no results.
Needs 'remove from list' feature
Love Netflix, love the app. The only thing I find annoying is that if I start watching something I don't like or finish before ending credits, it remains on my "continue watching / recently watched" lists for ages and often also results in new recommendations based on watching it. I would very much like the option to swipe it off my list to remove unwanted clutter and better customise my viewing recommendations. Please Netflix?
Needs an update.
Keep getting a message saying "cannot connect to server" while a movie or episode is playing. It's really annoying because it will play straight after. I know this is not a problem with my network because my iPad stays connected, and I don't get the problem on my PS4.
This has been happening for a few weeks now and needs sorting ASAP.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 19 March 2015
- Version: 7.1.3
- Size: 28.6 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Developer: Netflix, Inc.
- © 2011 Netflix, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.