By Netflix, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Subscribe Now on Your iPhone® or iPad®
Watch TV programmes and films recommended just for you, including award-winning Netflix original series, films and documentaries.
Netflix has something for everyone. There’s even a safe watching experience just for kids with family-friendly entertainment.
No adverts. No hidden fees. Try one month free. You can cancel at any time. How does Netflix work?
• Netflix adds TV programmes and films all the time. Browse titles or search for your favourites.
• The more you watch, the better Netflix gets at recommending TV programmes and films that you’ll love – just for you.
• You can create up to five individual profiles within a single Netflix account. Profiles allow different members of your household to have their own personalised Netflix experience built around the films and TV programmes they enjoy.
• Instantly stream on iOS devices or on the web.
What's New in Version 8.8.0
- Added a little flair with a new app icon
- Stability improvements
- Bug fixes throughout
new app icon and more shows please
love Netflix so much this app is everything to me but I must say it needs more tv shows like it has on the American Netflix like the fosters, switched at birth etc. and another thing is I'm sorry to say this but I hate the new app icon I preferred it the other way this is to boring and plain the old one was a lot nicer as the word Netflix stood out more against the white background and made it more appealing but please put some more freeform tv shows on Netflix I love the fosters and switched at birth etc. but I'm constantly struggling to find somewhere else to watch them adding more freeform tv shows will make this tv app the best one out there.
Is it worth the money anymore?
Someone had posted online saying 'you spend more time searching for a movie on Netflix than you do actually watching a movie on Netflix' which is true because on the British Netflix, there is hardly anything to choose from and with shows like Buffy being taken off, it's becoming irritating that I'm paying for a subscription and yet not getting any of my money's worth. I would focus more on getting new content especially for the UK Netflix instead of worrying about a new icon for your app.
Just a few tweaks
I love Netflix and the range of movies and tv shows that are available. Tho I would love to see a few changes that I think would be great. I would like to be able to review a movie or tv show. Also would like to share a movie/show that my friends may like. Also I would like to be able to delete the movie/show from the "continuing watching" bit if I dislike what I am watching and don't want to watch it.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 28 June 2016
- Version: 8.8.0
- Size: 37.5 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Netflix, Inc.
- © 2011 Netflix, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- Netflix 2S Plan£7.49
- Netflix 1S Plan£5.99
- Netflix 2 Screens - Unlimited Streaming£6.99
- Netflix 1 Screen - Unlimited Streaming£5.99
- Netflix 4S Plan£8.99
- Netflix 4 Screens - Unlimited Streaming£8.99