By Netflix, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Subscribe Now on Your iPhone® or iPad®
Watch TV programmes and films recommended just for you, including award-winning Netflix original series, films and documentaries.
Netflix has something for everyone. There’s even a safe watching experience just for kids with family-friendly entertainment.
No adverts. No hidden fees. Try one month free. You can cancel at any time. How does Netflix work?
• Netflix adds TV programmes and films all the time. Browse titles or search for your favourites.
• The more you watch, the better Netflix gets at recommending TV programmes and films that you’ll love – just for you.
• You can create up to five individual profiles within a single Netflix account. Profiles allow different members of your household to have their own personalised Netflix experience built around the films and TV programmes they enjoy.
• Instantly stream on iOS devices or on the web.
What's New in Version 8.3.0
- Create, update, and delete profiles within the app
- Improved navigation for VoiceOver users
- Fixed a number of crashing issues
- Bug fixes throughout
First of all, the app won't open, it just crashes instantly when I try to open it, but this will probably get fixed in the next update, what I'm really bothered by is the fact that vpn users have now been banned! This really will be the end of Netflix as the only good version of it was the US version, UK is terrible, and even though Netflix is cheap (though is slowly rising 🤔) it still is too expensive for what the UK version can offer. I've seen breaking bad so what the **** else am I supposed to watch?
I understand that VPNs went against your company policy, and licence company's were annoyed at people using them, but you should have left it as their problem, you didn't have to do anything about it, you weren't breaking any laws by allowing it.
Deleting my account unfortunately as I have sky with the movie and box set package, which although more expensive, has all the best films and TV shows. Ironically before you banned VPNs, I was close to leaving sky and relying just on Netflix...
Banned VPN Users
With the latest upgrade VPN users have been banned from using Netflix. The US site sports twice more content than the UK one and six times more content than the Italian or the Spanish ones. Ok maybe (and I stress maybe) it's not completely abiding the company agreements with their providers to get access to other countries' counted from abroad but if I am paying in pounds from an UK bank account no matter where I happen to be in the world I deserve to see the content I paid for in the language I want.... And we are still talking about the EU region. If I am going to China and the only way to watch Netflix is though a VPN tunnel, again since I paid the subscription with good money I still think I deserve my movies no matter how I get there... I'm deleting my account.
Standard bug fixes update to a very solid app that works very well on iOS. Would love to see an update which allows picture in picture for iPads as well as split view, that will make it a complete 5 star app!
Content seems to be getting better and better on Netflix at the moment. Keep up the great work and regular updates! The possibility of offline downloads in the future is a great suggestion I would love to see and will certainly keep me coming back for more.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 19 April 2016
- Version: 8.3.0
- Size: 38.3 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Netflix, Inc.
- © 2011 Netflix, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- Netflix 2S Plan£7.49
- Netflix 1S Plan£5.99
- Netflix 2 Screens - Unlimited Streaming£6.99
- Netflix 1 Screen - Unlimited Streaming£5.99
- Netflix 4S Plan£8.99
- Netflix 4 Screens - Unlimited Streaming£8.99