By Netflix, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Netflix is the world’s leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and films on your phone. This Netflix mobile application is designed to deliver the best experience anywhere, anytime.
Get the free app as a part of your Netflix membership and you can instantly watch thousands of TV episodes & films on your phone.
If you are not a Netflix member then sign up for Netflix and start enjoying immediately on your phone with our one-month free trial.
How does Netflix work?
• Netflix membership gives you access to unlimited TV programmes and films for one low monthly price.
• With the Netflix app you can instantly watch as many TV episodes & films as you want, as often as you want, anytime you want.
• You can Browse a growing selection of thousands of titles, and new episodes that are added regularly.
• Search for titles and watch immediately on your phone or on an ever expanding list of supported device.
• Rate your favourite programmes and films and tell us what you like so Netflix can help suggest the best titles for you.
Note: Video out is supported on all generations of iPad, iPhone 4 and later generations and iPod (4th generation) and later generations.
For assistance, please visit help.netflix.com.
What's New in Version 7.1.5
Addresses startup problems introduced in a recent update.
The app in general is great but since today I can't watch anything? It comes up saying that there's an error and that I can't watch what I'm trying to watch at that time, I've tried watching other things but it's still not working, there was also an error the past few days which said that there was a problem with what I was watching and it would take me back to the home screen and I would have to go back on it. This was happening every five minutes and was very frustrating. Please work on getting this fixed? Thank you.
App is perfect.
The app is perfect there isn't any problem with it. The thing I have noticed is if there is a slow connection like using a public wifi or a friends house with slow internet it will buffer endlessly. Luckily my internet at home is fast enough. The only other thing that I have a problem with is the TV selection is great but the movie selection is appalling and horrendous. Apart from that the app itself is prefect.
Loading, loading, loading
From midday 25th May, no matter what I click to watch it doesn't load. The most patience I've had to wait is 15 full minutes of just watching the loading circle go around and around and around when nothing does load. I've changed the wifi multiple times, and all my other apps are working on the wifi. So it's just netflix. Please fix! It's on my mobile and I'm afraid to log off and on again, because it may take ages to allow me back on.
Usually netflix is awesome and I love it. But seriously nothing is loading.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 20 May 2015
- Version: 7.1.5
- Size: 28.7 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Developer: Netflix, Inc.
- © 2011 Netflix, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.