By Netflix, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Netflix is the world’s leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and films on your phone. This Netflix mobile application is designed to deliver the best experience anywhere, anytime.
Get the free app as a part of your Netflix membership and you can instantly watch thousands of TV episodes & films on your phone.
If you are not a Netflix member then sign up for Netflix and start enjoying immediately on your phone with our one-month free trial.
How does Netflix work?
• Netflix membership gives you access to unlimited TV programmes and films for one low monthly price.
• With the Netflix app you can instantly watch as many TV episodes & films as you want, as often as you want, anytime you want.
• You can Browse a growing selection of thousands of titles, and new episodes that are added regularly.
• Search for titles and watch immediately on your phone or on an ever expanding list of supported device.
• Rate your favourite programmes and films and tell us what you like so Netflix can help suggest the best titles for you.
Note: Video out is supported on all generations of iPad, iPhone 4 and later generations and iPod (4th generation) and later generations.
For assistance, please visit help.netflix.com.
What's New in Version 6.0
• Faster startup for video playback
• UI refresh
• Bug fixes
Loading and streaming issues since last update
It takes significantly longer for the app to boot up, there is a delay in content starting to play which rarely occurred previously, buffering is less effective leading to a massively increased occurrence of the "whirly circle of frustration," and finally the Recently Added section - which was my first port of call every single time I opened the app - is very, very sorely missed and makes me wonder why you'd choose to hide your newest content from consumers.
Despite these complaints it's a fine service overall, but I won't be continuing to use it once I've exhausted my watch list unless you let me know where you've hidden your recently added content.
I have been using Netflix for quite some time and used to love it, lately I've found it really hard to find anything I fancy watching. There used to be a recently added section which recently disappeared, I always found that quite useful. You really need to update it more regularly as I have been toying with the idea of cancelling my account. What's the point in paying monthly for a service that you can't find anything decent on? Oh and get more nickleodeon programmes on there ;)
Good app but there is no way of removing something you've started watching and decided to not watch anymore from your 'continue watching' bar. Also when you've finished a last series of something it's annoying that the continue watching bad goes back to the first episode again. Other than that no problems and i think it's a very well set out, easy to use app.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 18 June 2014
- Version: 6.0
- Size: 23.7 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Developer: Netflix, Inc.
- © 2011 Netflix, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.