Looking for the most talked about TV programmes and films from the around the world? They’re all on Netflix.
We’ve got award-winning series, films, documentaries and stand-up specials. And with the mobile app, you get Netflix while you travel, commute, or just take a break.
What you’ll love about Netflix:
• We add TV programmes and films all the time. Browse new titles or search for your favourites, and stream videos straight to your device.
• The more you watch, the better Netflix gets at recommending TV programmes and films you’ll love.
• Create up to five profiles for an account. Profiles give different members of your household their own personalised Netflix.
• Enjoy a safe watching experience just for children with family-friendly entertainment.
• Preview quick videos of our series and films and get notifications for new episodes and releases.
• Save your data. Download titles to your mobile device and watch offline, wherever you are.
While you're worrying about what to watch next, we’re busy making that experience even better.
No matter what your mood is, we’ve got options. In this version we've made some player improvements to make watching them even better.
Ratings and Reviews
Child can upgrade. Too many foreign titles. Same titles as NowTV.
Several times my daughter has accidentally upgraded our plan, we don’t get chance to reverse it until the next month, there are only three of us, rarely do we all want to watch at once so we have the two screens at a time plan. I just called Netflix to find out if I can add a pin or password to stop this. His answer was “don’t let the child watch on her device”. Utterly gobsmacked!
Lately scrolling through has been so tedious, title after title are subtitled or overdubbed. I know the UK has a large foreign language speaking population but nothing like the percentage of new titles, this seems more like the figures of hacking in from other regions.
Why does Netflix copy Now TVs titles? Usually after they have been on the alternative streaming service a while. Why not bag the big exclusive titles? I spent hours looking for something to watch recently, in fact we hardly logged in for a few months, if it wasn’t for our daughter watching we would have cancelled, then I am told by customer services to not allow her to watch! That was the last straw, the only way I can see to vent is to rate the app she uses to watch on.
Great but 1 glitch
The app itself is amazing, but there is one glitch which makes some of my previously watched episodes or movies appear back on my “continue watching” list, which can sometimes get a little frustrating if i didn’t necessarily want to watch the episodes or movie again. This leads to the one thing i want to ask/recommend. Is there any way that you can make there be a way to delete some things from your continue watching list? I feel like this could be essential to some people (mainly me😂)in case you dont WANT to continue watching. But, like i said, apart from this one glitch, the app is pretty awesome and enjoyable, seeing as there is a large variety in things you can watch. I also think that having a choice to add things to your list is a great way to make your experience on netflix even more personalised than it already is. For such a reasonable price a month, I think that netflix is a great and reliable app to watch movies on and more.
Issues with language and films already watched
I’ve had Netflix now for a few months and on the whole it’s a good app for conveniently finding films of a particular genre. However I have two real issues with it;
1. I find a film and use my data (no access to WiFi) to download it to my device so I can play it on my tv at a later time only to find that the film is in another language. Surely it would be easy to identify on the film description what the language of the film is, it is massively frustrating.
2. Films which I watched remain in my suggested lists, I watch lots of films and can’t always remember which ones I’ve watched just by the name or cover photo, would it not be possible to open a new folder, like the ‘continue watching’ one but for ‘films watched’ so they don’t keep appearing in the suggested lists. I’m surprised this isn’t a feature given how it tracks everything else. It also puts things I’ve watched in my continue watching folder which is frustrating 🙄
- Netflix, Inc.
- 84.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Netflix, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Netflix £5.99
- Netflix 2S Plan £7.99
- Netflix 1S Plan £5.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.