The official NetSuite for iPhone app enables unparalleled access to the World’s #1 Cloud Business Software Suite – the unified business management suite, encompassing ERP / financials, CRM and ecommerce. Named by Gartner as the world’s fastest growing financial management system with more than 20,000 global organizations.
Maintain the same 360° control of your business as you do from your PC with this free app. Works out-of-the-box with all standard roles including Employee, Standard and Custom Center (Customer, Vendor and Partner Center roles are not supported).
Stand out features include:
• Activity logging – empower your sales force with Automatic tracking of outbound phone calls, and streamlined Activity logging capabilities.
• Expense management – track your expenses using the Expense Log (including receipt capture), then create an Expense Report with just a few taps.
• Swipe & tap expense report and purchase order approvals.
• Time Management – track your time using the convenient Timer and My Time functions, create Time Entries directly into NetSuite.
• Full Record support – view, create, and edit records of all types including Custom records.
• Business action support – approve Sales Orders and Expense Reports, convert Estimates, accept Customer Payments, bill Sales Orders and more.
• Home Dashboard synchronization – access your Home Dashboard content including KPI metrics and Scorecards, Trend Graphs, Report Snapshots, and more.
• Complete Activity management – Manage your calendar across list, week and month views. View other calendars including fellow employees.
• Record customization support – all existing customizations including SuiteFlow, custom forms, fields and scripts work out-of-the-box.
• Saved Search support – get all the results and drill down to record level using any existing Saved Search (including Summary types).
• Swipe Actions – simply swipe to map customer locations, initiate phone calls, respond to events or quickly start Editing.
• Localization – instantly adapts to your NetSuite language setting.
• Time Zone Synchronization, Global Search, Quick Add, Recent Records and loads more.
• Push Notifications – have NetSuite instantly notify you of any changes to business critical information.
• Full landscape support
NB: Users with Custom roles may require Mobile Device Access permission to log in. For further information, please contact NetSuite Technical Support.
- Improved security with Biometric Authentication
- Touch ID & Face ID support
Ratings and Reviews
New expense - not?!
Nice how you can upload a picture and log an expense, except when you’ve filled everything out you have two options: ‘Delete expense’ button at the bottom, or ‘Done’ in the top right, which doesn’t save! So impossible to actually submit a new expense?!
Developer Response ,
Hi, if you tap "Done" you can find your expense in Expense Log that is available on the dashboard and from there you can create an Expense Report. Hope it helps, if you have further issues please contact email@example.com.
Olga Huckova, Product Manager NetSuite Mobile
SAML SSO at last.... oh, no wait, what’s my account Id?
What a shame. SAML SSO finally made it to the NetSuite mobile app, unfortunately unlike almost all other app SSO screens that simply request your email address, this app requires an account ID. Why? This is really bad user experience and yet another barrier to adoption. Surly the development job is worth doing right.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback. NetSuite takes security very seriously, which is why we have this authentication step. Please ask your NetSuite Administrator for your account ID, and I hope you will be up and running with SSO soon.
Product Manager, NetSuite Mobile
Usual rubbish from Oracle
The UI isn’t 1990’s, it’s just not a UI (not a usable one, anyway).
How can this be so rubbish - I couldn’t even make it this bad if I tried.
- NetSuite, Inc.
- 20.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 NetSuite Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.