For installation on iPad's*, the NetSupport School Student for iOS gives teachers the power to connect to each student in a NetSupport School managed classroom**, enabling real-time interaction and support.
- Student Register: The teacher can request standard and/or custom information from each student at the start of each class and create a detailed register from the information provided.
- Connecting to Students: The teacher can either browse for students (from their desktop application) or allow students to connect directly to the relevant class from their iPad.
- Lesson Objectives: If provided by the teacher, once connected, students are presented with details of the current lesson, together with overall objectives and their expected learning outcomes.
- Sending Messages: The teacher can broadcast messages to one, selected, or all devices. Students receive an audible and visual alert when a message is received and they can then be viewed and managed by the student.
- Chat: Both the student and the teacher can initiate a Chat session and participate in group discussions.
- Requesting Help: Students can discreetly alert the teacher when they require assistance. This sends an alert to the teacher’s desktop, enabling them to interact with the student concerned. In addition, a red toolbar appears at the top of the student’s screen, enabling the teacher to easily identify students in need of help as they move around the classroom.
- Question and Answer Module: Enables the teacher to conduct instant student and peer assessment. Deliver questions verbally to the class, then select students to answer – randomly, first to answer or in teams. Bounce questions to multiple students, ask the class to peer assess a response and score responses throughout the process.
- Class Surveys: As part of student and classroom assessment, teachers can conduct on-the-fly surveys to gauge student knowledge and understanding. Students are able to respond in real-time to the survey questions posed and the teacher can then show results to the whole class, enabling students to receive instant feedback on their progress.
- Show Screen: While presenting, the teacher can show their desktop to connected devices, at which point students are able to use touch-screen gestures to pinch, pan and zoom in order to highlight key information when needed.
- Battery Status: View the current battery strength for each connected student.
- Configuration Options: Teachers can choose to pre-configure each device with the required classroom connectivity settings, or ‘push’ the settings out to each device from within the NetSupport School Tutor program.
* iOS 6.0 and later.
** NetSupport School Tutor application required.
If you're new to NetSupport School, you also need to download the desktop Teacher (Tutor) component at www.netsupportschool.com which you can try for free for 30 days. The Tutor component is used to connect to, and manage the iOS students within the classroom.
Please note: The NetSupport School Student for iOS can be used with existing NetSupport School licences (if there are sufficient unused licences).
Alternatively, additional iOS-only student licences can be purchased from your NetSupport reseller at a reduced cost.
Performance and operability enhancements.
Fully supports iOS9.
64-Bit Device Support
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome school kids controller
If your talking and kids not listening to you then you have the power to lock,turn off,or disable Internet so the kids won't be able to browse the web till you unlocked there PC
Okay, could be better
After trying this with some class sets I’ve found it to be a little bit lacking. Being able to view iPad screens and lock them using the NetSupport Tutor client on a desktop would be incredibly useful and is the major thing missing.
Great way to collaborate and teach students using iPads.
- NetSupport Ltd
- 11.4 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © NetSupport Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.